Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

f those smoking b****** blew smoke at my baby

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
So I walk out of the pizza parlor to a group of smokers right in front of the damn door. Smoking is not allowed in businesses in my state so you get to walk through the stinky shit cloud because smoking in front of the door is the place to smoke. Shouldn't be but hey stinky fuckers have the right to be assholes.

So anyways they were standing in front of the sidewalk to my car and right in front of the front entry way. I just put my baby's head down on my shoulder and as I was walking around them this bitch turned her head and blew smoke right at us.

I'm carrying lysol in my bag from now on. If you blow smoke my way I will spray lysol your way.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:10 PM
Oh my...
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:11 PM

She shouldn't have done that and it was rude, but are you sure she deliberately did this? I can't envision someone actually going out of their way to blow cigarette smoke on a Mother carrying a baby.

TheyAreMyLoves
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Smokers are disgusting.
.PinkSunshine.
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:12 PM

wow that was so rude of her!

MilkLover0203
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:14 PM
In most states, smokers have to be a certain feet away from a public building entrance. Or so I've heard.
CorbinsMumma
by Emerald Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:15 PM
50 ft here but no one ever follows it

Quoting MilkLover0203: In most states, smokers have to be a certain feet away from a public building entrance. Or so I've heard.
TediLee
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:16 PM
You spray me its assault. Not that I'm a smoker or would do that but you would be arrested for assault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:18 PM
She looked right at me. Either she is really stupid or an f'ng bitch. Either way I will spray...lol

Quoting PPCLC:

She shouldn't have done that and it was rude, but are you sure she deliberately did this? I can't envision someone actually going out of their way to blow cigarette smoke on a Mother carrying a baby.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:19 PM
I will be sure to spray all around. That is not assault.

Quoting TediLee: You spray me its assault. Not that I'm a smoker or would do that but you would be arrested for assault.
PPCLC
by AZ Lizard on Mar. 16, 2015 at 3:20 PM

Good luck with that spraying. 

While she was wrong if she did do this deliberately, you spraying someone in the face with Lysol or any other chemical is equally not right and could be seen as assault if the person wished to pursue it.

Quoting Anonymous 1: She looked right at me. Either she is really stupid or an f'ng bitch. Either way I will spray...lol
Quoting PPCLC:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)