Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today she goes to the doctor UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 44 Replies
My dd has had this terrible cough for weeks and it won't go away. She goes to the doctor today. I swear if they say she is sick, i will yell at them. She coughs all day and night,her nose is runny. I don't know what's wrong with her. She is almost 5. Hopefully they can figure it out.

So I took her. She thinks she is still sick and needs stronger cough medicine. She said it is possible shr has allergies. She said if the cough medicine doesn't work within 2 days then try allergy medicine for kids
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:28 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:30 PM
Bump
chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:30 PM
1 mom liked this
Why would you yell at them? Kids get sick at that age. A lot. Sometimes colds are hard to shake.....at any age.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:31 PM
Because colds don't last over a month. It's not a cold or everyone in the household would have gotten it.

Quoting chinosruca: Why would you yell at them? Kids get sick at that age. A lot. Sometimes colds are hard to shake.....at any age.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:31 PM

Mobile Photo

DarksMama
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:31 PM

I think OP meant if they say her DD ISN'T sick she's going to flip shit on them. LOL

Quoting chinosruca: Why would you yell at them? Kids get sick at that age. A lot. Sometimes colds are hard to shake.....at any age.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM
Please explain how I'm wasting the doctors time?

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM
No.

Quoting DarksMama:

I think OP meant if they say her DD ISN'T sick she's going to flip shit on them. LOL

chinosruca
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:33 PM
good luck yelling at your kids doctor.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Because colds don't last over a month. It's not a cold or everyone in the household would have gotten it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 4:35 PM
4 moms liked this
More than likely allergies. Yes allergies cause drainage which causes cough
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)