Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

BM is so pathetic

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 109 Replies

DH and I have been living together for three months and dating for over a year. We are engaged. I'm not a stranger to DH's two kids. SD is 3 and SS is 13. 

First off she insists on dropping the kids off at our house. She doesn't wait in the car while they walk to our apartment either, she claims they are two young for that. She HAS to walk them to the door, Then she pretends she not trying to start shit but if someone is over she always asked who they are if she's never met them. She claims she wants to know who is around her kids. Well it's none of her business who I bring around the kids they are half mine and DH's anyway. 

Second, she won't drop the kids off unless DH is there and claims its because only people they both agree on can watch the children. She's just jealous of me. When I confronted her and said "I'm the Stepmother I should be allowed to babysit them." She said I wasn't the stepmother until DH and I are married. 

Third. Friday she invited DH to dinner at her house under the false pretense of filling out school paper work and it being "good for the kids" but really she wanted to try and get him back by making him jealous because when he got there her new boyfriend was leaving and she introduced them conveniently. 

Fourth she lost 100lbs and showed up at our place to drop off the kids and insisted on showing DH her smaller waste asking him to look at how she can fit back into a dress she used to wear when they were newly wed. It's so pathedic how happy she was about not being a fat cow anymore. 

She's so pathetic. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:19 PM
9 moms liked this
She's the pathetic one...?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:20 PM
1 mom liked this
He is not your dh and you sound pathetic
WickedOpal
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:20 PM
3 moms liked this
*Making a huge ass bowl of popcorn for this fiasco, sits down and waits*
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:21 PM
#1 - you aren't a stepmom until you are married to your DH.

#2 - as a stepmom that dealt with a bitchy jealous BM. Don't play into her drama. Stay above it, always be polite even if it kills you to do it. Eventually you will earn the right to never have to deal with her again.

Be thankful she just comes to the door. Our BM used to think she had the right to go wherever she pleased in our home. She is now not welcome beyond the doorstep because my DH got tired of her crap.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:22 PM
2 moms liked this

SlytherinQueen
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM
5 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM

stopped at DH and you are engaged

either he's your darling husband or your fiance

katieculpepper
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:25 PM
3 moms liked this
You aren't their SM. Lol you have lived together for 3 months, and known each other a year. I've known my cat longer then he has known you.
angl_gurl1
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:25 PM

i see a cat fight in the near future, anyone else see that coming?

LawNOrderMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Thanks troll for reinforcing what many think is typical SM thinking, go gargle some donkey balls. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)