Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

when do december prices come out

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:18 PM
  • 11 Replies

for plane tickets, i want to surprise my mom with my brother for christmas, and want the tickets as soon as possible, but they are only going to november 1st

by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:20 PM

Guessing about two months from today?

Suckit90
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:24 PM

ugh

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

OneAllergicMama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:28 PM

Do you have a specific airline you want to travel or just looking to find a decent rate via a travel site?

Specific airline, I would call directly.  If you have a particular travel site you use, you can try calling them directly.

Quoting Suckit90:

ugh

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Suckit90
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:30 PM

allegiant because that seems to be the cheapest, but i will be looking around for the best price. i just want the best price possible.

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Do you have  specific airline you want to travel or just looking to find a decent rate via a travel site?

Specific airline, I would call directly.  If you have a particular travel site you use, you can try calling them directly.

Quoting Suckit90:

ugh

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

LokisMama
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:37 PM

Allegiant is pretty decent, but unless you're flying out of a big city, don't expect anything like the airport terminal you're used to. My cousin and his girlfriend used allegiant to fly from NC to FL and their departure point in NC (I don't remember the name of the city) was basically a converted airplain hangar, and their 'waiting area' was a bunch of folding chairs. 

Quoting Suckit90:

allegiant because that seems to be the cheapest, but i will be looking around for the best price. i just want the best price possible.

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Do you have  specific airline you want to travel or just looking to find a decent rate via a travel site?

Quoting Suckit90:

ugh

Quoting OneAllergicMama:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 18, 2015 at 4:29 PM
1 mom liked this

Where the hell are you going to get money for this from?  You have next to nothing according to your other posts.

Maybe your kids can draw and color some for you.

Suckit90
by on Mar. 18, 2015 at 4:41 PM
Lmao. Because you know what my income is. Awesome to know some moron from either a whole other country or state knows my income and what I can and can't afford.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Where the hell are you going to get money for this from?  You have next to nothing according to your other posts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 19, 2015 at 12:05 PM

Quoting Suckit90: Lmao. Because you know what my income is. Awesome to know some moron from either a whole other country or state knows my income and what I can and can't afford.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Screen shots.  Your words. 

FrumpyPigSkin
by Don't Burn The Pig on Mar. 19, 2015 at 12:07 PM
You screenshot her words? That's a little creepy.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Suckit90: Lmao. Because you know what my income is. Awesome to know some moron from either a whole other country or state knows my income and what I can and can't afford.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Suckit90
by on Mar. 19, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Thes britches are crazy...they assume I'm someone else. And assume I can't afford something nice.

Quoting FrumpyPigSkin: You screenshot her words? That's a little creepy.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)