Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To the B**** in the walmart bathroom you are lucky I didn't punch you in the face for making fun of my disabled child!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 42 Replies

I was in walmart shopping for clothes for my DD. 

I have my son with me he is 6 years old and has FXS (Fragile X Syndrome), Autism, and one of his legs is under developed. He needs lots of help going to the restroom. 

This middled aged woman walks in, she's very large like 350 to 400lbs large and has a cane. We are in the disabled bathroom stall because it's easier and has more space for his stroller (it's like a stroller/wheel chair it's super compact and made so I can push him easily and has a basket like a stroller) and has space for me to be in there helping him. There is also a sink in there and wet wipes on the wall so I always use that stall. 

This woman knocks very loud on that stall door and screams "Get out, disabled person here!" 

So I scream back, "Disabled child in here." So already I was angry. I get my son cleaned up and back in his stroller and go to leave. She sees me (his stroller looks like a medical device it's very obvious.) She says "he's not disabled." I gave her a disgusted look and said "I'm not doing this right now." This woman looked at me and said "The only thing wrong with him is he's ugly like his mother." Right in front of him. He heard this and started crying. It's hard enough getting teased in school for looking different but at walmart in a bathroom  by a grown woman? 

I get over it, I comfort my son, and move on. As DD is picking out clothes I see the bitch again. She still didn't let the bathroom thing go. As she stood there across the asile from us she kept taunting my son. pointing at him and calling him ugly. Finally I just got one of the employees who called the store manager. I complained and she appoligized and confronted the lady, she told her she had to stop harrassing customers or she would ask her to leave. My DD asked if we could just go she was no longer in the mood to shop. 

How could adults be that cruel? My son is visibly disabled he has visual markers of his disability. I felt like she was just picking on him because she could. It's too back it's illegal to punch people. 

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
-42-
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:42 PM
That's awful.
LawNOrderMommy
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:44 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd have taken her cane away from her and knocked her knees out from under her with it! 

astheworldspins
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:44 PM
5 moms liked this
I would have mentioned she's not disabled just fat, along with a few other things. Some people suck
barnowl73
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:45 PM
I would have beat that bitch in the face with her cane. What a pathetic looser.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:47 PM
4 moms liked this
At least his disability is no fault of his own, a nasty attitude is the worst "disability" a person can have. Give him an extra hug tonight.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:48 PM
Yea....i guess i would be in jail. I would have probably lost it and beat her fat cunt ass down. Or i would have pulled my gun and asked her if her fat ass could run faster than a bullet. Either way, in jail i would be.
MommyHuman
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:48 PM

That lady was a bitch. I'm sorry she hurt your son and ruined what was supposed to ve a nice family outing.

Linagma03
by Platinum Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:49 PM

Wow! Just wow! Damn security cameras. Too bad her cane didn't fall out of her hand. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:49 PM
This.

Quoting astheworldspins: I would have mentioned she's not disabled just fat, along with a few other things. Some people suck
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 7:49 PM
Only in walmart! Sorry your son went through this. Peolple are real assholes!

The fat bitch wouldnt need a cane if she excersised!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)