Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stay?????

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:15 PM
  • 30 Replies
Me and my husband have been given the opportunity to move out of state. I have never left Texas born and raised. I told my family and they tell me not to go!Gave me every reason all the way to using my mom's health. I told them its only 8 hours to drive. Its not like I am moving our family to the other side of the world. My husbands family gave us their blessings. We are 25 years old! We have 2 young children. I want to see what else is out there. Am I in the wrong?
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:15 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mattiehatter
by Mary on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:18 PM
2 moms liked this
You're an adult. You can make your own decisions.
AnonyMinnie
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:18 PM

I don't understand how this should be up to a million anonymous people as opposed to you and your family. But sure... here is a bump.

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:20 PM

Do whatever you and dh want to do.  I wouldn't move away from my family unless I absolutely had to.

proudmomma0912
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:21 PM
I already have my mind made up. We are going. I guess real question should I feel guilty in going?

Quoting AnonyMinnie:

I don't understand how this should be up to a million anonymous people as opposed to you and your family. But sure... here is a bump.

CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Do whatever you and your DH want. You don't need anyone else's opinion. It's your life to live.
AnonyMinnie
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:22 PM

If there's a choice, why beat yourself up?

Quoting proudmomma0912: I already have my mind made up. We are going. I guess real question should I feel guilty in going?
Quoting AnonyMinnie:

proudmomma0912
by Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:25 PM
Because they are bringing my mom's health into it. But I see your point. Thank you.

Quoting AnonyMinnie:

If there's a choice, why beat yourself up?

Quoting proudmomma0912: I already have my mind made up. We are going. I guess real question should I feel guilty in going?

Quoting AnonyMinnie:

PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:25 PM

GOOOO!  Go quick and fast!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:25 PM
1 mom liked this
Born and raised in Dallas, here.

We moved to Austin for dh's job. We have been here for almost five years.

Now, We are looking to get back home. I hate this place and haye being so far from family.

Dh and I are both 26.
shima
by Silver Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:26 PM
Same here!

Quoting Bluerose1482:

Do whatever you and dh want to do.  I wouldn't move away from my family unless I absolutely had to.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)