Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

bi*** trying to pay me in foodstamps

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
My neighbor asked me to watch her 2 kids after school for about an hour , just till she gets back from work. Before I even said anything she offered to give me $100 from her food stamps for the favor.

Lol

Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CheerioHolder
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:20 PM
How sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:32 PM
I know smh
poietes
by Laura on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:36 PM
1 mom liked this
$100 for an hour of babysitting? Holy shit! Sad that that's all she had to offer. But I'd do it for free. Why call her a bitch, she was being very very generous.
RocknRoll.Rose
by Ruby Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:37 PM
So? She offered what she had. $100 was an awful lot for a couple of hours though. I would have gone with $10 but maybe she worried that you are struggling and wanted to help you out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:39 PM
It's illegal.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose: So? She offered what she had. $100 was an awful lot for a couple of hours though. I would have gone with $10 but maybe she worried that you are struggling and wanted to help you out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:40 PM
Its for mon thru Fri and she is not all that trustworthy. She may say for an hour but I see that sometimes she comes home at night

Quoting poietes: $100 for an hour of babysitting? Holy shit! Sad that that's all she had to offer. But I'd do it for free. Why call her a bitch, she was being very very generous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:42 PM
1. I don't want to be an accomplice in food stamp fraud. 2. This woman is not trustworthy.

Quoting RocknRoll.Rose: So? She offered what she had. $100 was an awful lot for a couple of hours though. I would have gone with $10 but maybe she worried that you are struggling and wanted to help you out.
the_dude
by abides on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:42 PM
1 mom liked this

momofhnd
by Gold Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:48 PM
Why call her a bitch ?! Maybe that's all she has . Just don't do it if it bothers you so much.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 9:53 PM
If this woman isn't trustworthy than dont do it. But if she has only food stamps to pay you, don't be snobby. That is still monetary. Especially if she's working. It's not like she's being lazy.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)