Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Any near death experiences?

Posted by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:07 PM
  • 7 Replies
When I was a teen, my brother and I were riding around. He got stuck in his truck, then he called a friend to pull him out. They connected a huge chain to both vehicles and the next thing I know the chain broke off and wrapped around my torso. If it would've wrapped around my neck or somewhere else I'd be dead. I was standing where I knew I wouldn't get hit. It was like some Final Destination crap. They said I was lucky to be alive.

That's my story. Have you had any near death experiences?
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
PeppermintyTea
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:10 PM
Nothing thrilling. I was in a medically induced coma for close to a month, and my heart stopped twice during that time d/t CHF. I don't remember any of that though of course.
NadilynnsMommy
by Bronze Member on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:12 PM
Oh wow. That's scary!

Quoting PeppermintyTea: Nothing thrilling. I was in a medically induced coma for close to a month, and my heart stopped twice during that time d/t CHF. I don't remember any of that though of course.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:13 PM

I survived a brain tumor.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:14 PM
I was in my dads big rig when it flipped on its side. He caught a groove and it went over. I was in the back sleeping, had I been in the passenger seat I would not be typing this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:16 PM
I was in a serious car wreck when I was 16 years old and I died 7 times.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:17 PM
I choked on a jello egg when I was like 11 being a dumb ass and trying to swallow them whole. I remember everything getting fuzzy. I tried to crawl up my stairs. I blacked out and woke up on my back covered in jello.

I've never been able to eat jello since.
PeppermintyTea
by on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:28 PM
For my family more than me... I just remember I was fine (well fine enough I was in the hospital already on bedrest), and then out of nowhere I was on the phone, and started choking. The person I was on the phone with asked if I was okay, and I said no. It felt like someone was standing on my chest. Then next thing I know the nurses come in to give me nasal oxygen. Then a few minutes later they switch to the mask which I didn't want - I'm usually very compliant, but I remember not wanting it at all which is completely odd for my personality. After that I just have a couple loopy mixed up memories of chaos, and then no memories for the next few weeks. Your experience sounds terrifying definitely like it could be a movie scene.

Quoting NadilynnsMommy: Oh wow. That's scary!
Quoting PeppermintyTea: Nothing thrilling. I was in a medically induced coma for close to a month, and my heart stopped twice during that time d/t CHF. I don't remember any of that though of course.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)