Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

God I hate that woman

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
I haven't seen my family in 6 years, for many reasons, I ran away at 16, my dad came looking for me, I ran away again at 17 and either he didn't look for me or I just hid to well. Anyway my step sister somehow got a hold of me and said that my dad has all of my things still and is willing to let me get them if I choose.

I was torn, half of me was screaming NO the other half was telling me to go get all the stuff I bought....so I went, even though I had this nagging feeling. I get there and it's just my dad, he let me and my dh in to pack up my stuff, and as we were walking out with the last box of books my step mom walked in. The look on her face was freaky as hell, and she got in my face and slurred some racial thing about my dh.

I just walked away, but she followed me still ranting on in her drunken stupor. When I wasn't engaging her she threw a rock at our car and broke the window. Reported that to the police and my dad's getting a bill for the window......I knew that nagging feel was for a reason.
Posted by Anonymous on Mar. 16, 2015 at 11:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
chellec04
by Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:00 AM
Interesting. Glad you got your stuff
Mammacra
by Ruby Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:01 AM
Im sorry
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:04 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:05 AM
Wow. I hate how some of these SMs give the rest of us a bad name. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. :(
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:06 AM
Yeah I am a good step mom....I learned what not to do from my psycho that calls herself my step mom....

Quoting Anonymous 2: Wow. I hate how some of these SMs give the rest of us a bad name. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that. :(
fairymaid23
by Gold Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Damn. Did ur dad try n control her or get her to stop? Wat has he or ur sister said to u since then?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:08 AM
Nothing and nothing

Quoting fairymaid23: Damn. Did ur dad try n control her or get her to stop? Wat has he or ur sister said to u since then?
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Damn
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Mar. 17, 2015 at 12:13 AM
Yeah....

Quoting Crymsm: Damn
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)