Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is crazy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

So my BF on the 30 of March told me that he was at his childs mother house watching he son that did not go to school because his shots were not up to date. Apirl 1 his phone wasn't accepting messages so i called and got a message saying "this customer can not recive calls at this time". The next day I tryed again to contact him same thing. I went online and checked his phone carrier i was going to pay the bill for him i went to the phone company to issue the payment, the number i gave the clerk was not in the system. Meaning that he changed his number. Now I am thinkig that he and his child mother must have gotten back togther she must have told him to change his number and leave me alone. This is my thoughts. I still have not gotten a call or text from him. I treated this man great anything he needed I had his back. He told me that he loved me and wanted to marry me. What did I do wrong??? I gave him my heart 100% of me. We knew each other for a while he said he always wanted to be with me gave him a chance. Been toghther for 4 months.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:18 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:19 AM
He's just not that into you...
Amybelle
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:19 AM

BOOM! BOOM! AIN'T IT GREAT TO BE CRAZY!

MilkLover0203
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:19 AM
Move along, little lady. He's a douche.
csxt99
by Jennifer on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM

It doesn't sound like he wants you. Move on and find somebody who does want you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM
You didn't make him work for you
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM

hes a douche bag. forget about him and move on with your life. 

Cbreland07
by CranioMama on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:21 AM
Well now that's stuck in my head.
How long had you been with him op?

Quoting Amybelle:

AngelSinger
by MS Warrior on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:22 AM
You didn't do anything wrong. He's a coward and a douchebag. Be grateful you didn't marry him. And if this is a pattern in your life (falling for jerks), get some counseling so you can break the cycle. Good luck.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:23 AM

Do you really want that if he acts like this? They rarely change. Find another.

Amybelle
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:23 AM

~~love myself, I love me so, took myself to the picture show, wrapped my arms around my waist, got so fresh I slapped my face~~~

Quoting Cbreland07: Well now that's stuck in my head. How long had you been with him op?
Quoting Amybelle:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)