Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He has risen * A Christian post*

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:42 AM
  • 41 Replies
8 moms liked this

Mark 16:1-8New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)

The Resurrection of Jesus

16 When the sabbath was over, Mary Magdalene, and Mary the mother of James, and Salome bought spices, so that they might go and anoint him. And very early on the first day of the week, when the sun had risen, they went to the tomb. They had been saying to one another, “Who will roll away the stone for us from the entrance to the tomb?” When they looked up, they saw that the stone, which was very large, had already been rolled back. As they entered the tomb, they saw a young man, dressed in a white robe, sitting on the right side; and they were alarmed. But he said to them, “Do not be alarmed; you are looking for Jesus of Nazareth, who was crucified. He has been raised; he is not here. Look, there is the place they laid him. But go, tell his disciples and Peter that he is going ahead of you to Galilee; there you will see him, just as he told you.” So they went out and fled from the tomb, for terror and amazement had seized them; and they said nothing to anyone, for they were afraid.[a]

Happy Easter everyone! I hope you all have a blessed day!

easter eggholding easter egg

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:49 AM
1 mom liked this

While I don't share your religious beliefs, I really respect the way you continue to stand behind what you believe....on here, every day.

Have a wonderful Easter, my dear.  :-)

lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:58 AM
Thank you, and happy Passover to you as well! I know that it just passed.

Quoting TableforSeven:

While I don't share your religious beliefs, I really respect the way you continue to stand behind what you believe....on here, every day.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:59 AM
Blessed Beltaine, everyone.
AutasticMomx2
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:00 AM
1 mom liked this
He is risen indeed.
lovemercygrace
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:03 AM
Happy spring to you as well! :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: Blessed Beltaine, everyone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Mark my words. You can try to steal God's glory, but you won't get away with it. Thank God.

Quoting lovemercygrace: Thank you, and happy Passover to you as well! I know that it just passed.
Quoting TableforSeven:

liza44
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:26 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

TableforSeven
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:58 AM

Just started actually.  :-)   Passover is 7 days long here in Israel....8 day everywhere else in the world.

Quoting lovemercygrace: Thank you, and happy Passover to you as well! I know that it just passed.
Quoting TableforSeven:

Kellyjude1
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:08 AM
1 mom liked this

He has risen!! Thank you for a wonderful post.  Have a Blessed Easter....

Spam72
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:13 AM
7 moms liked this
I cry at Easter services. When they sing hallelujah tears roll. The enormity of what Christ did for us overwhelms me. What a gift.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)