Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Update post regarding "My husbands friend, "the webcam girl"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 65 Replies
1 mom liked this

Okay so I made this post to update/answer questions as the other post is featured and I can't on that one.

Some of the questions asked:

1.They work at gamestop, he's a manager.

2.In the original post, to sum it up she claimed she told him about the webcam stuff during her "break down", and she "regretted" it.This was during their lunch break. She said they are close friends.

3. He gave her $200 for a strip tease. That's what they both told me, anyways.

4.I don't know how he found her if she didn't tell him specifics. Since I had him leave I have not asked him.

I will be speaking with him tonight, about all of it. I want the truth, and I don't know if I'll even try to work it out but either way I want the truth. Thank you to you all for the support. I'll update later.

Update-4/5:

For those wondering my original post is here :
http://cafemom.com/group/115189/forums/read/20674475/My_husbands_friend_the_webcam_girl?highlight=298750299#

I talked to my husband tonight. He admitted to a lot .I knew it was coming.

Him and this friend did have an affair..more emotional than physical. They slept together once, but have been making sexual remarks and deep and intimate conversations. I saw some of the emails and texts between them.I think the worst I saw was him saying, "oh honey, if you were here in he'd with me we could cuddle up..and maybe have some fun 😉."

He said after the other night he is done. He claims he did not tell her yo say the things she said. He is begging me to work it out. Literally begging, and crying. He does seem remorseful. He said on his own that he's giving notice to his job and finding a new one. During this whole time I was crying and caught between wanting to punch him in the face and wanting to hold him, I know that's fucked up..I feel insecure now.

I decided to try and work on our marriage..under conditions that he agreed to. I will be monitoring everything..computer, cell phone, debit card statements ect. I want her out if his life, completely. He had already deleted her on Facebook and he showed me the text he sent her, telling her it was done. We are going to therapy, and until then I told him I don't want to know why he went to her. I just feel like talking about that part would ge safer in therapy.

We will see hoe she reacts, I'm hoping she just stays away. Esp after she also lied to me. I'll update more tomorro.

Update-4/6-

To go more in depth, they have been having an affair for about 3 months, not long after his mother passed away. I am still having him stay at the hotel, but I did agree to try and work it out. I made a call to a therapist for us this morning--waiting to hear back from her. So far no word from the "friend." He gave his 2 week notice at work, though. Other than that I got my kids off to school and my mind has been in overdrive. I am a stay at home mom, if we don't work it out I'm going to have to get a job myself, and it'll be diffuclt but I know I can do it. I will update more after the therapy appointment and if anything pops up. In the meantime Im trying to take care of myself and kids. Thank you all for your support.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
justpeachy71904
by peachy on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:48 AM
Ew. I never read the other post. Gross
linlightfoot
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:49 AM
I'm sorry you are having to deal with this!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Yeah, it's horrible

Quoting justpeachy71904: Ew. I never read the other post. Gross

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:51 AM

Thank you, I'm still shocked and disgusted among other feelings.

Quoting linlightfoot: I'm sorry you are having to deal with this!

celestegood
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:53 AM
I am so sorry, momma :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:53 AM
Woah, their work relationship sounds way inappropriate too if she's telling her MANAGER that she is a Webcam girl. If I stayed married to this guy after lots of marital counseling, I wouldn't feel comfortable with them continuing to work together. Is there a different location he can transfer to, or start looking for a new job?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:57 AM
My husband was being shady last year. I found out in October. Now its April and Im still not over it. I thought i could get over an emotional affair, but nope, i carry the pain with me everyday. I even got a job to distract myself so that im not in the house all by myself If you decide to stay be ready for the WORK that will be needed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:10 AM
Yeah, something REALLY seems off!!! I just want to give you a (((hug)))...my ex husband was a cheated and I know the toll it takes on you as a person. I hope things look up for you soon, I'm so sorry you're going through it.
woodswalker
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:21 AM

Thanks for the separate post for the update. Im sorry youre going through this.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:23 AM

Thank you, it's so nice to know people care!

Quoting celestegood: I am so sorry, momma :(

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)