Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

happy f***ing easter!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this
Dh has to ruin everything every chance he gets. I am so tired of him acting like a stupid ass moody teenager. He is sick, big deal. I've been sick for a month. All the kids have been sick. But our world is supposed to stop cause he is sick. He didn't watch the kids open the Easter baskets cause he wanted to lay down. Whatever. I go to change out of my clothes and get lunch ready for the kids and he is making all kinds of lewd comments and grabbing my ass. If you're too sick to function someone has to take care of the kids and you certainly aren't healthy enough to fuck. I get so tired of being sexually harassed constantly. Ugh. I don't feel dealing with any of this.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:50 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:52 PM
I wouldn't want to either.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:00 PM
1 mom liked this

So what are you going to do about it?  You can be part of the problem or part of the solution.

jjames1990
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:02 PM
2 moms liked this
Do you seriously feel sexually harrased by your husband? Thats a strong statement.
fightlikegirl5
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:03 PM
I will never understand women bitching about their husbands touching them, wanting them, and talking dirty to them. It's a compliment not a dick, don't take it so hard.
2pink1blue
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:03 PM

Sounds like you need to make some changes in your life....

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:04 PM
1 mom liked this
So glad I married a mature adult.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:05 PM
Sexual harassment isn't a compliment. And women who think it is obviously weren't raised with very much self esteem. I don't mind him doing it when we are having sex. But the rest of the time it's obnoxious.

Quoting fightlikegirl5: I will never understand women bitching about their husbands touching them, wanting them, and talking dirty to them. It's a compliment not a dick, don't take it so hard.
katyusha42
by Metal Kitty on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:05 PM

You seriously feel sexually harrassed by your husband? I dont really know what to say to that. 

MilkLover0203
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Sexually harassed? *Snort* I like it when my husband sexually harasses me.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)