Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Jesus Christ the man.

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:49 PM
  • 8 Replies
1 mom liked this

For just a second, let’s study the historical and actual human being, Jesus, and not the spiritual side of Him. Let’s just focus on the historical reality.

The MAN, Jesus, stood in silence as the court falsely accused Him of manufactured crimes that “broke laws” that didn’t even exist. The judge sentenced Him to death for it.

He stood to receive a beating that was so brutal, severe and extensive... that His blood became saturated with bilirubin, the result of protracted trauma to the human body. And after that, He was forced to carry his own murder weapon that weighed approximately 100-pounds to the site of his execution. Once He arrived, His flesh, bones and body were nailed to wood and He was lifted into the air and hung until He was dead.

There were crowds of witnesses to every stage of His murder because the entire homicide was completed in public.

Throughout His assassination and the events leading up to it, He said only two things. He told the criminals hanging on both sides of Him that they would be in Heaven with His Father, that afternoon. And, He asked God to forgive all the people who had a hand in murdering Him.

That was two thousand and fifteen-years ago. Today, His name is still mocked by the masses. Some will cut your head off for believing the spiritual side of this historical figure. To those who do, remember this—Jesus Christ proved, by the facts on the table, to be the single toughest man anyone has ever imagined or heard about—enduring that level of butchery and brutality. He was more of a man than you’ll ever be. And to the women who mock Him, remember, you’ll never find a real man who is nearly that tough.

Jesus Christ was the sweetest man, ever, but He was also the toughest man of all times. These are historical and documented facts. Now, let’s return to the spiritual side of that absolute brawn that you passionately mock.

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 1:58 PM

bump

sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:06 PM

bump

jjames1990
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:08 PM
I am an atheist. I believe there was a man that was Jesus. I believe he had followers and did great things. I also believe he had flaws and had a relationship with Mary Magdalene. I believe he was crucified and that was the end of him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:08 PM

Mobile Photo

sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:10 PM

What is your point?

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Mobile Photo

quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this
Those aren't historical and documented facts. The existence of Jesus Christ at all is debated amongst scholars because of the glaring lack of documentation.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this
Thank you.
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Apr. 5, 2015 at 2:16 PM

Lots of people were crucified in those days. I watched a documentary once that suggested that Jesus may have been a political rebel in a very rule heavy Jewish society. He didn't like how the sick, weak and crippled were treated so he revolted. Which obviously led to his demise. I've tried to study a lot of things about Jesus. There just aren't enough solid facts for me. Lots of could be's, fill in the blanks and might of beens.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)