Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Easter Dinner!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:47 PM
  • 24 Replies
I don't go the traditional route since we're not fans of ham. I grill every Easter. I'm doing ribs this time. I also made a pasta salad, and I'll be grilling hot dogs and baking mac and cheese for the kids. I'm making cornbread pudding and banana pudding is for dessert. That's the meal. I've got veggies, cheese, nuts, dips and chips set out to munch on.
Oh and wine...I'm having lots of wine.
What do ya'll have for Easter Dinner?!
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kiwiskiwi29
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM

I am making a ham with some scalloped potatoes, deviled eggs, green beans and probably some salad.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:52 PM
I'll probably just make spaghetti or something. I'm not sure yet.
MilkLover0203
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm watching people cook on TV. Does that count?
lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM
We grilled chicken breasts and I sautéed onions and green peppers and toast buns and we had sandwiches, chips, pasta salad, deviled eggs, homemade Mac and cheese, tomatoes, cake balls, cupcakes and a cherry pie.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ttriddick
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM
We did a small meal. Since the out of town family is coming into town in a couple weeks for the birth of our son they didn't make the special trip for Easter like normal.

I did a ham and a chicken, then mac and cheese, mashed potatoes with gravy, green beans, yeast rolls. Then for dessert we had a cheese cake, a sundrop pound cake, and cupcakes.
allycally
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM
We are having crawfish etouffee, corn and deviled eggs...I'm also making mac n cheese because some of the kids do not like or in the case of ds 14 allergic to crawfish
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this
What time is dinner?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM
I slaved over BBQ ribs, homemade rolls, 5 sides. DH is still sleeping. I'm tempted to dump his hot dinner plate all over him in bed.
rockytopmomma
by Bronze Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM
We had pulled pork BBQ, baked beans, deviled eggs & peach cobbler. Yummy!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Ham sandwiches, three of my troopers are sick with a stomach bug. Not a big supper for me tonight since I'm the only one who can keep anything in.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)