Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Dh is so annoying

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
So it's Easter and I wanted to do a family thing(we never do) and he says he gonna go see his mom. His mom is in the hospital so I understood. I left with dd and ds around 1030 and came home around 330. Now dh is having an attitude because we're back home. WTF? I'm getting confused because he'll say something about the house then change the subject on the garage. I told him if he doesn't like how its cleaned then do it his damn self. He got pissed and said it needs to be my way yaddy yaddy yah. I left without the kids because I'm tired of hearing his mouth go on and on about how its not his way. Damn, it's Easter and we can't even have a good day. Then I explained via texting how ridicules he is being and how he needs to take a few steps back. I don't know what got him like this. Urgh
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PickYourPoison
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 6:42 PM
Glad my man never complains about the house, but then I'm a clean freak.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:07 PM
The house is clean

Quoting PickYourPoison: Glad my man never complains about the house, but then I'm a clean freak.
AudreySays
by Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:11 PM
Maybe he's overwhelmed with the fact that his mom is sick and taking it out on you? Not that it's ok, but I doubt the cleanliness of the house is why he's acting this way.
PhantomRose88
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:16 PM

Why didnt you go with him to the hospital to see his mom and then do family things after the visit? Maybe that is why he is upset?

notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM

Quoting PhantomRose88:

Why didnt you go with him to the hospital to see his mom and then do family things after the visit? Maybe that is why he is upset?

iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM
He needs to learn how to manage his stress appropriately. Tell him to stop acting like a bichy little mama's boy.
PickYourPoison
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:01 PM
So why didn't you go see his mom as well? Wouldn't that be the respectful thing to do? If my dad were in the hospital and my husband didn't go I'd be pretty upset.

Quoting Anonymous 1: The house is clean

Quoting PickYourPoison: Glad my man never complains about the house, but then I'm a clean freak.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:07 PM
I had plans for Easter and his mom said if the kids are Happy. I went with him yesterday so today I can do something with my kids.

Quoting PickYourPoison: So why didn't you go see his mom as well? Wouldn't that be the respectful thing to do? If my dad were in the hospital and my husband didn't go I'd be pretty upset.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:09 PM
If he can't say hey I'm hurt because you didn't go with me then how should I knew that he was upset over that? I went with him yesterday so I figured we could do something as a family then he can go see her.

Quoting notjstasocermom:

Quoting PhantomRose88:

PickYourPoison
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:11 PM
I totally get that. Maybe he's has pms??

Quoting Anonymous 1: I had plans for Easter and his mom said if the kids are Happy. I went with him yesterday so today I can do something with my kids.

Quoting PickYourPoison: So why didn't you go see his mom as well? Wouldn't that be the respectful thing to do? If my dad were in the hospital and my husband didn't go I'd be pretty upset.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)