Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You ladies rock!

Posted by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:48 PM
  • 15 Replies

The support I have gotten in my posts about my migraines has been awesome. I've gotten some new ideas for things to try. It's also nice to not feel so alone dealing with it. You ladies are wonderful :)

Who says you can't get support in MC!

by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MythrylHavoc
by Data on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM

BUMP!

lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM
Have you tried Topomate? (Sp) I have seen your other post, sorry.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MythrylHavoc
by Data on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:50 PM

BUMP!

MythrylHavoc
by Data on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:52 PM

I have tried topamax if that is what you mean. That and pretty much all the anti convulsants or anti depressants I have tried have made me either suicidal, psychotic, or both.

Quoting lapcounter: Have you tried Topomate? (Sp) I have seen your other post, sorry.

MythrylHavoc
by Data on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:53 PM

BUMP!

lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM
Yes. Like I said I haven't seen previous post so wasn't sure what you have tried. It works great for me. Hopefully you find relief.

Quoting MythrylHavoc:

I have tried topamax if that is what you mean. That and pretty much all the anti convulsants or anti depressants I have tried have made me either suicidal, psychotic, or both.

Quoting lapcounter: Have you tried Topomate? (Sp) I have seen your other post, sorry.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MythrylHavoc
by Data on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:55 PM

BUMP!

ChaoticX4
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Hope you feel better soon.
MythrylHavoc
by Data on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:57 PM

Thanks. I have tried pretty much all the meds and none have helped. I have severe reactions to triptans as well so I can't use those either. Just got done trying botox and that failed so now I am looking at other options. Thats basically been the run down of the posts the past few months.

Quoting lapcounter: Yes. Like I said I haven't seen previous post so wasn't sure what you have tried. It works great for me. Hopefully you find relief.
Quoting MythrylHavoc:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 5:59 PM
:)

I've gotten excellent support in here also.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)