Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

WWYD? *UPDATE

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
My husband is one of the managers at a DQ. He was getting off at 5 today so we could go to my moms. It was like 5:10 so I decided to call the DQ just to see if he was gonna be late. An 18 year old that works there answered the phone, we I asked for my husband she got an attitude and yelled with an attitude "(my hubby's name) your wife is on the phone. She needs to f***in call your phone since she f***in calls so much and we have to yell your name". She didn't have the phone to her ear so I couldn't say anything but I literally had called twice today. I know she doesn't like me and I've been having a gut feeling she has something for my husband so I figure it has something to do with that. My husband got onto her but I'm still pissed. I just want to go cuss her out so bad. If I want to call my husband...I will. Wwyd?

*Update* She apologized. She's having problems with her boyfriend and took it out on me. I guess her boyfriend didn't buy her nothing for their 6 month anniversary so she's pissed about it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hubris_Huntsman
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM
2 moms liked this
I would call my dh's cell, not the main line.
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:26 PM
1 mom liked this
I would let my husband handle it. It's his job & his employee.
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:27 PM
He is tapping that 18 year old for sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:27 PM
They got in trouble for using cell phones...that's why I didn't call his cell phone.

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman: I would call my dh's cell, not the main line.
wnc413
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:28 PM
I wouldn't do anything. Since he's the manager, I'd let him take care of it.
MilkLover0203
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:28 PM
2 moms liked this
You called ten minutes after he got off, and you've called there twice today. I'm guessing you're annoying, and she's annoyed by you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:28 PM
He might be to be honest. I don't see how he'd have time but I Def know people could make time. Idk. She was also messing with his brother so idk. Whateve done in the dark will come to light.

Quoting iwicked: He is tapping that 18 year old for sure.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM
2 moms liked this
Why are you calling business line for personal matter?

Her words and attitude was wrong, but people like you who can't let their spouse work and not call all the time are really irritating.

Only twice? Why at all if not an emergency?
Hubris_Huntsman
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM
Whats the average you call a day?

Quoting Anonymous 1: They got in trouble for using cell phones...that's why I didn't call his cell phone.

Quoting Hubris_Huntsman: I would call my dh's cell, not the main line.
catcameback1
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 7:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I would do nothing since I don't work there, my husband does.  It's for him to deal with it.

However, if any of my employees did that they'd be written up, possibly fired.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)