Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

anyone else have a non-drama filled Easter??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
1 mom liked this
We had a really nice day. Easter Is not something we go crazy over. but the weather was perfect the kids loved their Easter baskets and we got a pool today (that was an easter/early birthdy gift).but we had no fighting,no family drama it was great
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lapcounter
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:50 PM
We had a great time, dinner, shooting clay and lots of laughs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kiwiskiwi29
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:51 PM

Not really. Our plans were squashed this morning because our dd threw a huge fit at church so we had to leave before the service started. We ended up just having Mcdonalds for lunch and hanging out at home. I am now in the midst of cooking a late ham dinner.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:51 PM
No we had a great morning and a nice dinner. Then my 9 year old got sick all over the bathroom.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:51 PM
Dh, DS and I hung out at home. DD was with my dad at church, then they had lunch and came home.

It was a normal sunday. We very rarely have drama in our lives.
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:53 PM
4 moms liked this

*raises hand*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:53 PM

I had a relaxing day.  Just me and the dog.  Kids were gone.  I made a ham and potatoes and corn. Washed clothes and watching the 10 Commandments now.

Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:53 PM
My girls had a great day. I'm not feeling well and hubby started to feel yucky a few hours ago.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:54 PM
We had a nice lunch and enjoyed spending time with family. We are drama free and prefer it that way.
momtolittleg
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:54 PM
We had pizza for lunch, did grocery shopping, played 9 holes of golf and went out for dinner. Dd had a practical Easter basket. Pretty normal day.
mlg1989
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 8:54 PM
No drama here. Worked for a couple hours and then came home to take a nap. Now I'm just snuggling with Ds before bed :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)