Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GOAL 2: INCREASE PARENTS’, CAREGIVERS’, AND ADOLESCENTS’ ACCEPTANCE OF HPV VACCINES

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies

http://deainfo.nci.nih.gov/ADVISORY/pcp/annualReports/HPV/PDF/PCP_Annual_Report_2012-2013.pdf

It's worth a read

Part 3: Accelerating HPV Vaccine Uptake in the United States

Increasing HPV Vaccine Uptake Must Be a Public Health Priority

Recommendations and some of the stakeholders responsible for implementing them are summarized in Appendix B. 

Goal 2: Increase Parents’, Caregivers’, and Adolescents’ Acceptance of HPV Vaccines

And just think, if mandatory vaccine laws pass, you or your child have no choice but to receive it. 

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:23 PM

This is just a report from an advisory council - it's not a law, it's an opinion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:25 PM

and if you bothered to read it, it's a plan until 2020 to get more people to accept this vaccine. Taking away your right to choose via laws, means you or your kids will have no choice at all. 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

This is just a report from an advisory council - it's not a law, it's an opinion.

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:26 PM
I got the HPV vaccine. I suffered the debilitating side effect of not getting HPV.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:30 PM

I didn't get the vaccine, and have never had HPV.

Quoting ame85: I got the HPV vaccine. I suffered the debilitating side effect of not getting HPV.

DILLIGAF?

Hannahluvsdogs
by Keyser Söze on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:31 PM

Again, it's an opinion. Show me where the president agreed to implement it, and then I'll care about it.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

and if you bothered to read it, it's a plan until 2020 to get more people to accept this vaccine. Taking away your right to choose via laws, means you or your kids will have no choice at all. 

Quoting Hannahluvsdogs:

ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:33 PM
1 mom liked this
Good. I'm glad.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Quoting ame85: I got the HPV vaccine. I suffered the debilitating side effect of not getting HPV.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:34 PM
I believe you should have the right to choose. My child gets her vaccinations, but I'm not comfortable with the HPV vaccine. Our bodies, our rights. I can't believe that ppl are so willing to just give our rights and freedoms away. If you want a vaccine for you or your child, get it. Don't force the next person.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:35 PM

It is a good thing!

Quoting ame85: Good. I'm glad.
Quoting ColleenF30:

DILLIGAF?

autodidact
by Snarknado on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:38 PM

toward the shocking and nefarious goal of reducing cancer. 

dahn-dahn-DUHN. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)