Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to go into labor

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I'm going fucking nuts. My due date was the first. I'm so done being pregnant. I've tried sex (we've been fucking like rabbits) and long walks.

What did you try that worked?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Dawn4175
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:56 PM
Nothing. I went two weeks past my due date.
fullxbusymom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:56 PM

Nothing.  Only when baby is done cooking is what works. 

kmeow
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:57 PM
I went two weeks past as well. I tried everything in the book, but ultimately it just took time.
Raeann11
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:58 PM
Nothing, I knew baby will come he or she is ready. I did things to help during labor and pass the time.
ilovemykids323
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 10:59 PM

nothing worked. my kids came when they were ready to come.

poohbearkfc
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:00 PM
I did caster oil. Worked like a charm.
SunshneDaydream
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:00 PM
Due dates are estimates. You are only 5 days past. Your baby is obviously not ready. You NEED to put your baby's needs before your own.

BUT since you will most likely NOT take that advice here are a few tips, however they will really only work if baby is ready in the first place: sit on a yoga ball instead of the sofa, it really helps to open the cervix. Do yoga. Take warm baths and sip a half-glass of red wine (relaxation will help with dilation). Watch funny movies. Try to RELAX in whatever way possible and don't stress or hold tension. Good luck.
imthatgirl0607
by Emerald Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Waiting.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:01 PM
Nothing with my first, I was induced at 41 weeks because of low amniotic fluid. Sex worked with my second but I was already dilated to 3 cm and 100% effaced.
PoplarGrove
by Gold Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:01 PM

I went into labour on my own with all of them but I have heard that nipple stimulation works effectively if you're body is ready to go onto labour.  You have to do it for a long time, though.  Google it and try it is you want.  It's not going to hurt.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)