Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advice please! Small update!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
Update....
I quit on Monday...I sent it through a text. Didn't want conflict or arguments so I told a white lie to get me out of this uncomfortable situation. Thanks for your advice ladies!

Ok so I'm not sure how to feel about this...here it goes. I just started a pt job 3 days a week 4-730 Mon, Tue, & Fri. Its a baby sitting job but because there was no school Friday they asked I sit Wed instead. The agreement was I be paid the last day I work that week. Well Wed the step mom came and said I could leave and that her bf said I could drop by the next day if I was around to pick up payment. This did annoy me I did have plans for the next day but I said ok and left.
The next day bf(Brian) texted me to ask when I was coming I told him 1130. I showed up he wanted to sit & talk about how things are going with his son & etc. Then he asked about my personal life like how are my kids etc. He also asked about my unborn baby also asking to touch my stomach. He then said I don't know what to do I haven't had a 3 day weekend let's go to lunch. I declined I said I had things I needed to do. I got up he finally paid me and said were only paying you for baby sitting but if you want to do other services we can pay you for that to. He then said your welcomed here even if you just want to come over and entertain me. I said maybe another time then left.
Idk how to feel I was kind of wierded out...what do you think?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
2babymomma
by Ruby Member on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this
I would be finding a new job
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:29 PM
I think he assumes you are a prostitute too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this
And you're unsure of what to do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:31 PM
I was thinking the same except just quitting. I'm to far along to find a real job this job was temp and would've work out perfect with my due date & etc.

Quoting 2babymomma: I would be finding a new job
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:31 PM
I'd think the other services include sucking his dick. New job ASAP.

Unless you're cool with that. Its good money I hear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:31 PM
1 mom liked this

quit

yesterday

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:32 PM
I honestly don't know why he knows I'm engaged I don't dress provocative or flirt.

Quoting iwicked: I think he assumes you are a prostitute too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I would either be looking for a new job or make sure I was never in the house with just him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:34 PM
Yes that's why im on here to make sure I'm not over reacting when I spoke to my fiance about it, it didn't seem to bother him so I came on here for advice.

Quoting Anonymous 2: And you're unsure of what to do?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:36 PM
I really liked taking care of his son:/ I was thinking of quitting but not sure how to say it. I've never been in this position before.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I would either be looking for a new job or make sure I was never in the house with just him.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)