Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When did you stop

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
Having sex when you were pregnant? Did you wait your whole 6 weeks after you had the baby?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyAddie
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:35 AM
We stopped about 3 weeks before the baby was born and waited 2 weeks after. She just turned a month old and we've been back to our normal selves for 2 weeks.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:40 AM
We had to stop for 3 months early in the pregnancy due to where the placenta was. At I think five months, it moved and the Dr said we could start again. So we did up until they induced me at 42 weeks. I gave birth to a 7.8 pound little girl with no ripping or anything (in one push too!) So at about a week post partum, the bleeding had stopped and we gave it a go.
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:41 AM
We didn't stop. And we waited 40 days.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MelG2
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:42 AM

We stopped when I was around 7 months mainly because I was big and it was a little awkward to be comfortable and we waited just over a week till the bleeding had stopped till we gave it a go.

jjames1990
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:44 AM
No stopping. My doc told me to have sex, doggie style, because I was late. It worked. I also didnt wait the 6 weeks.
zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:44 AM
I didn't choose to. He wasn't comfortable doing it when I got big with both of our children. We stopped at around 6-7 months with ds and he's 4 months now and we haven't resumed. With dd we waited 6 weeks to get the ok first more so for to put him at ease I was ready before then.
jellybeanjean
by All the makeup on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:49 AM
We didn't stop. And I waited. 6 weeks.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:52 AM
We didn't stop with my first and resumed about four weeks after. With my second I think we did the deed about twice and resumed a few months after but that was all my husband.
Hoppers33
by Ruby Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:57 AM
I have absolutely no memory of when we stopped. I guess I was pretty far along. I think we waited 3 or so weeks after my vaginal deliveries. With my first c-section, I had complications and it was around 3 months before we had sex again. Second c-section, 5 weeks.
notjstasocermom
by Sapphire Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 6:58 AM
I don't think we did stop and we waited 4 weeks i think
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)