Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

some advice about boys and what to tell my friend or do ???

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
So my friend has two boys same ages as my two boys 5 and 4 ...we did a small easter hunt with them today. Everything seemed just fine .I got home and me and my husband were having dinner and my 5 year old son blurts out that my friends 5 year old boy was trying to tell them to pull down their pants and to touch each others wormies (that's what my boys call a penis) I was like what??!! And my 4 year old says yes he told me to take off my pants and he can touch my wormie! ... I asked my boys what they said or did ..my 4 year old said he walked away from him and told him that's gross and my 5 year old said he just told him no! ... Now ...I've had an issue with my friends oldest son before ..they use to live next door and my boys have a play house and they were to quiet so I went to peek and I saw her oldest with my 4 year old and my 4 year old was holding onto his shorts and her 5 year old was trying to take his pants off... I screamed at them and scared them .. My friend was outside and she didn't see what I saw but I told her and she yelled at her son that you don't do that and its not a game! ... she tried to tell me that its a boy thing and they think its funny...now my boys know not to play like that at all!! We do not allowed them to even bathe together! Since last year.. My boys love hanging out with her boys and always ask to play with them and my friend works with me! ...what do I tell her this time? So she will take it more seriously? I don't want to upset her but I just don't think this is normal... Is it? My mom tells me to get her son alone with my son and tell him what my sons said about it and pretty much tell him no and threaten him! ...I wouldn't want somebody to do that to my son so I don't think it's my place ...what are your opinions? Sorry about all the errors just writing fast
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
iwicked
by Sugar Magnolia on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:37 PM
I couldn't get past the whole wormie thing. God I hope you are a troll.
MilkLover0203
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:40 PM
Wormie.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:48 PM
Lol I know my oldest son made that name up lol we asked him where he got it he's says looks like a worm
Jennyanne322
by on Apr. 5, 2015 at 11:53 PM
You really should stop them from calling it a wormie. I always think nicknames for body parts are really odd.
Is there a father, stepfather, or other guy in these boys lives that may be harming them? That's not normal behavior and I would be concerned that someone is hurting them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 6, 2015 at 1:05 AM
Yes they have there dad ...and what makes me worried is my friend told me she caught him talking to other men on Craigslist!!! But he told her he was joking ...didn't seem like a funny joke to me :/

Quoting Jennyanne322: You really should stop them from calling it a wormie. I always think nicknames for body parts are really odd.
Is there a father, stepfather, or other guy in these boys lives that may be harming them? That's not normal behavior and I would be concerned that someone is hurting them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 6, 2015 at 1:09 AM

That is not normal behavior. Im not one to usually say this but give an anonymous call into CPS. Tell them you suspect sexual abuse. 

Spdy85
by Silver Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 10:16 AM
I've had an issue with my friends son. He convinced my son to get naked when they were like 4. My son had his 5 year doctor appointment shortly after that and I talked to his doctor and his doctor talked to him privately about it. Ever since then my son will not take his clothes off in front of any one. He freaks out when his shirt comes off in front of anyone. It's not the best but he isn't getting naked in front of his friends.
needadvice1983
by Gold Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:48 PM
1 mom liked this
This. Teach your boys real names. Penis is not a cuss word or inappropriate for their ages. Grow up. As for the friend tell her what happened and that if anything like this happens again her boys will no longer be allowed to play with yours.

Quoting iwicked: I couldn't get past the whole wormie thing. God I hope you are a troll.
bigmouthbabe
by on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Talk to the mom and depending on her reaction I would not allow my boys to play with hers any longer.
Rosehawk
by Platinum Member on Apr. 6, 2015 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Kids are curious. At 3-4 years old they become curious about THEIR OWN bodies, and beging to explore themselves. At 4-6 years old they become curious about OTHER bodies. That's the age when clothes have a hard time staying on, and touching occurs. While it's not accepted by society, it's normal.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)