Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got the 'roids. TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
2 moms liked this
Hemorrhoids that is. Never had them until I squeezed out 2 8 lb babies! The 'roids got so bad that today I had them banded and I am so uncomfortable right now. I hope those kiddos appreciate what I did to my body for them! Lol!

Big shout out to all the mamas who suffer through this with me!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:06 AM

preperation h. hope you get to feeling better soon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:07 AM

I have one that pops out from time to time & annoys me. 

4deans
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:07 AM
Right there with ya!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this
Me too! Thanks ;)

Quoting janedoe13:

preperation h. hope you get to feeling better soon.

Elyce225
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:10 AM

I had to deliver my 3rd child via emergency c section at 33 weeks because of hemorrhoids.

They were so bad that I had to have surgery on them, that was the day before I delivered my dd.  I went home and was laying in the tub with a rag over my face just relaxing and soaking my ass.  My DH came in and yell, "OMG ELYCE GET OUT AND GET DRESSED WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE ER".  When I pulled my rag off of my face the whole bathtub was filled with bloody water.  A hemorrhoid exploded and I was hemorrhaging.  It exploded because I have 5, yes 5 other motherfucking hemorrhoids that were on top of it causing too much pressure. 

They were so bad before the surgery that my butt cheeks literally could close, the hemis were too big and too hard.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Hugs! It's a shitty (haha) thing to go through! Hopefully they'll be gone after these banding appointments!

Quoting 4deans: Right there with ya!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:10 AM
Eww. That's an embarrassing problem
4deans
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:12 AM
Yes very shitty lol..I have never heard of banding? Hugs to you also I hope you get some relief.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Hugs! It's a shitty (haha) thing to go through! Hopefully they'll be gone after these banding appointments!

Quoting 4deans: Right there with ya!!
Elyce225
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:13 AM

Oh and when yours goes back in or away you should look into IRC, InfraRed Coagulation.

The Dr takes a laser and pretty much seals closed the vessels that are causing the hemorrhoids.  It's wonderful and helps prevent them and lessens the chance of them coming.  It's not a cure though, there is always the chance of another one happening.  But it's definitely worth looking into.

Good luck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:13 AM
Girl. -Bows down

That's it, you're the 'roid champion. I am so sorry that happened to you! I have a ton inside and a few outside. Hopefully the banding will help. Are you all healed up now? I couldn't imagine.

Quoting Elyce225:

I had to deliver my 3rd child via emergency c section at 33 weeks because of hemorrhoids.

They were so bad that I had to have surgery on them, that was the day before I delivered my dd.  I went home and was laying in the tub with a rag over my face just relaxing and soaking my ass.  My DH came in and yell, "OMG ELYCE GET OUT AND GET DRESSED WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE ER".  When I pulled my rag off of my face the whole bathtub was filled with bloody water.  A hemorrhoid exploded and I was hemorrhaging.  It exploded because I have 5, yes 5 other motherfucking hemorrhoids that were on top of it causing too much pressure. 

They were so bad before the surgery that my butt cheeks literally could close, the hemis were too big and too hard.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)