Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont think I have feelings for him. EDIT

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
If I do then I don't know how to show them. Dh and I been through a lot in the past 5 years. I won't get into detail with that but my feelings for him isn't the same anymore. I'm 25 and he's 43, Dh is and will always be my first. I don't go out and hang with friends at all. Am I just resenting him?

Like last night, when ds went to sleep and I put him on his bed. I text Dh and said N is in his bed. He text and said ok, few minutes later Dh came in and turned the tv off and played down, I started playing with him and I even have him a blow job(i hate doing that) and nothing. So I just turned over and went to sleep. I don't know if he was just tired but I have this feeling I'm not good enough anymore. Dh is a sexaholic and we haven't had any for a week so something is wrong. This morning we had company(unannounced) and I text him about last night. He said he didn't know that I wanted some. I look at him you're kidding right? So I text him, so blow job wasn't a hint? Whatever taking a shower. I excused myself and took a shower, then he comes I'm the shower with and there was nothing on my end. In got out(obviously I he knew I was upset) got dressed and left. I called him explaining why I was hurt and he said he just didn't know that I wanted him last night and that he was sorry. After I talked to a close friend I went home and he wasn't there. I started to clean his mess up and he shows up with a female, he said he thought I wasn't coming back right away. I told him, "so who's your duck buddy?" She looked at me and said, "I'm Melissa and you are?" She didn't fucking know he's married and I said, "his wife, mother of our kids. Excuse me while I talk to my husband." We talked and I went off and told him that he wasn't right on what he's doing and he needs to begone by the time II get back. I grabbed my keys and said, "oh another thing Melissa, have him just remember you're a home wrecked and he just lost his wife and kids. He has 2 hours to get out my house or the cops be here."

I'm still overly upset and ds caught onto what's going on. Ds keeps asking for Dh and I keep telling him and trying to explain that mommy and daddy is taking a break. Dh called me and told me Melissa doesn't want him because she doesn't want to be the one who breaks a family up. He also wants to come home due to him not having a place to go with no money. Did I mention I took all the money out the bank? Next time he'll not play with my heart, I told him ds is asleep and I'll talk more in the morning. He said it's my fault because I dont give him blow jobs, I told him that if his dick was 2 inches longer he would get one. I hung up on him.

It's going to be hard, ds and dd deserve to know why Dh isn't here.

Edit: I talked to Dh and he said he is wrong. I told him that I wanted am explanation why he brought Melissa over. He said, "I didn't know you was coming back and I felt like you was pushing me away." Then I asked him, "how long have you seen her and how many times she was at my house?" He told me, "i been seeing her for 4 years, not having sex but kissing and playing. 6 times within the 4 years." I started to crying and told him, " so you been cheating that long? Now I understand why some nights in the past you gave me hard sex and was trying things out. What you're doing is wrong and I don't know where we stand anymore, my feelings isn't the same anymore." I just don't know what to think. I know we been having issues but he went to far. He told me, "i love you and want us to work. Melissa won't talk to me anymore because I wasn't honest with her." I was leaving and I turned to him, "did she know you are married?" He said, " not til she met you." I left and didn't turn back. It was a world breaking for me but whatever. Apparently I wasn't good enough for him. He text saying he wants this to work but he'll take it slow because he knows how hurt I am. I text him and said do you want your kids tonight?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:36 AM
B
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:37 AM
U
Anonymous
M
Anonymous
P
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this
I find it hard to believe he just walked in with the chick but anyway, I would be done with him too.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:41 AM
Uh huh.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:44 AM
He did, I left and he thought I wasn't coming home for awhile... When I came home, he wasn't there and didn't notice my car(usually pulled on the side of the house) and he walked in with Melissa. His face was so shocking last night. He keeps calling and I won't answer because I have more important things to do then talk to his cheating ass.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I find it hard to believe he just walked in with the chick but anyway, I would be done with him too.
tclaurend
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:44 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm confused. You started by saying you don't know if you have feelings for him, and ended with kicking him out because he cheated on you? Why would you be concerned with your feelings for him?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:46 AM
I'm just confused and just frustrated with Dh. Do I have feelings for him? No, but I feel like he owes me explanation of why he did this.

Quoting tclaurend: I'm confused. You started by saying you don't know if you have feelings for him, and ended with kicking him out because he cheated on you? Why would you be concerned with your feelings for him?
Brysonsmom2006
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:48 AM
1 mom liked this

Yeah I agree with this post. It seems weird. You had no idea about this other women? I would be done too.

Quoting bluebunnybabe: I find it hard to believe he just walked in with the chick but anyway, I would be done with him too.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)