Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

is my thinking off or his?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
DH has a 11 year old son that he wanted custody of for years.

He always bitches that I didn't do the things for him that I do for ours.

I WOULD HAVE but he undermines and undercuts me so much that I said "your child your problem."

Examples are:

My kids attend church. He says SS doesn't have to go. Okay well then I'm not coming home to get him if we go for ice cream.

My kids attend summer camp. He refused to register him and I cannot. As a result he say around all summer.

My kids go to an exclusive school. He never pressed BM for his own insurance card or for his own birth certificate so what the hell?

He feels I should do everything for all the kids and when he decides to set his son apart just shut my mouth.

Who is off here?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KsAangel25
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:18 AM
3 moms liked this
He is. You can only do so much. He needs to step up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:20 AM
I think so too. When he says he is going for custody I ask what school? What about drop offs? Etc the taxes. The court order.

He just gets pissy and says HE doesn't fucking need me and he can do it on his own.

Quoting KsAangel25: He is. You can only do so much. He needs to step up.
KsAangel25
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:23 AM
Quoting Anonymous 1: I think so too. When he says he is going for custody I ask what school? What about drop offs? Etc the taxes. The court order.

He just gets pissy and says HE doesn't fucking need me and he can do it on his own.

Then let him. I have no involvement in my sk's lives. I tried helping in anyway I could for years. It was always thrown in my face. So I washed my hands of all of them. I don't even care to hear about them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:26 AM
He is way off base!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:30 AM
I never get it. He used to get his child on Saturdays and a few data during the week. Once we got married he wanted full but had no plan.
alexsmomaubrys2
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this
You need marriage counseling before doing anything. It is not okay for him to speak to you that way, you realize that isn't normal in a marriage...right?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I think so too. When he says he is going for custody I ask what school? What about drop offs? Etc the taxes. The court order.

AlwaysKISA
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:32 AM
He's ridiculous
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:13 AM
Lol. That's how we talk to each other.

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2: You need marriage counseling before doing anything. It is not okay for him to speak to you that way, you realize that isn't normal in a marriage...right?

Gianna2014
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:15 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: I never get it. He used to get his child on Saturdays and a few data during the week. Once we got married he wanted full but had no plan.

He probably wanted you to play mom and do all the work. Not something that I would do... And this could be why he married you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:17 AM

he wants you to take over and do it all, be his secretary.... All he will have to do is sit back and sign forms while you do it all..

It can be done... Really think about how a secretary gets things done for her boss... It can be done.

Not to say you should do it , just that's what he wants.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)