Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cleveland abduction?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:40 AM
  • 15 Replies
Any of you ladies going to be watching it when it airs on the 25th on LMN? We live on the east side and it happened on the west side of Cleveland,the street name was seymore.When they escaped nobody would go on that street because they was scared. They tore the house down before the first year of the escape. The guy that called 911 is like a god to a lot of people,lol.
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:42 AM
No. I won't be watching.
It's so scary this happened to these girls. I don't want or need to see a movie probably just loosely based on truth play out on tv.
I am sure these girls and their families wouldn't want to relive it this way either.
I'm not sure if they were involved on this, but it seems sick to me there would be a movie about it!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarkSoloKnight0
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:45 AM
I think this is the second movie made about them. That whole situation had me thinking some crazy stuff about them.

Quoting MIA0223: No. I won't be watching.
It's so scary this happened to these girls. I don't want or need to see a movie probably just loosely based on truth play out on tv.
I am sure these girls and their families wouldn't want to relive it this way either.
I'm not sure if they were involved on this, but it seems sick to me there would be a movie about it!
MamaRae85
by *you're on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Nah. I hate Lifetime movies.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:47 AM
Wow. I really wonder how they feel about this?

Quoting DarkSoloKnight0: I think this is the second movie made about them. That whole situation had me thinking some crazy stuff about them.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
DarkSoloKnight0
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:50 AM
To be honest I don't think they care anymore because if they did these movies would not be produced,kwim?

Quoting MIA0223: Wow. I really wonder how they feel about this?

Quoting DarkSoloKnight0: I think this is the second movie made about them. That whole situation had me thinking some crazy stuff about them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:50 AM

Nope.  That would be a huge trigger for me.  I was sexually abused in my childhood.  I don't want to relive someone else's torture and abuse, I relive my own all the time thanks to my PTSD.

SithMom71
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:54 AM
I live a half hour from Cleveland and I feel horrible that those girls went through that. All of them are so strong to go through what they did and make it out alive. I wish people would stop slamming Michelle Knight for healing the way she wants to heal.
C-Stewart
by Molded Cupcake on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:58 AM
I've watched the story on discovery I think. Pretty amazing.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:00 AM
Probably not. The previews alone had me tearing up. I cannot imagine the horror those poor girls/women had to endure at the hands of that man. I'm glad he's gone and the house has been destroyed.
AnonyMinnie
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:09 AM

Idk if I will watch, probably though as I am always on Lifetime.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)