Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

age differences?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 28 Replies
Why do people have a problem with age differences in relationships?? If they are happy or are not bothered by it, why must you want to degrade their relationship? For example, she is 23 he is 53, or she is 39 he is 18, etc...
Just curious.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
WemblyFraggle
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:55 AM

None of my business, I would just wonder what they had in common

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 9:55 AM
No clue. People judge over many things, your choice how to handle it.
It doesn't bother me. I know my marriage, I know all their assumptions are untrue so I smile and move on with my day.
I am 28, he is 43. Married ten years.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SpiritedWitch
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:44 AM
1 mom liked this

Because people need to judge something. 

There are no personal problems which cannot be solved through suitable application of high explosives.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:46 AM
As long as everyone is legal age at the time the relationship started, and there's no child humping going on, it doesn't bother me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I mean, I don't necessarily CARE. I just think it's weird. But at the ends of the day, if they are happy they are happy and it's none of my business.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:48 AM
Honestly to me it depends on if they LOOK like they're much older then you. There's a girl I know who's husband is about 9 years older then her and it looks like he's much older then that. I generally don't care though. I've always said that if my husband and I split up I would go older, not younger. He's 27 and I'm 23. I genuinely love older men. My mom thinks it's gross that I'm into older men lol but I'm a sucker for a silver fox ;)
SaintJudes
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:48 AM

It makes me nauseous usually, but don't worry I keep that nauseous feeling to myself. 

bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
No clue. My husband is 15 years younger & the only time I've ever seen anyone take issue with it is on here.
Choobang
by Choo Choo on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:52 AM
What could a 39 year old man or woman possibly have in common with an 18 year old. I don't get that one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:54 AM
I really don't give a crap. Personally, I'm attracted to men older than myself.... 50ish. I'm 30.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)