Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is a Cafemom Public Service Announcement

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:08 AM
  • 102 Replies
7 moms liked this
I will continue to post about crime and what hits home for me.

I will continue to post about homosexuality because I am in that category and it matters to me.

I will continue to post about controversial topics, period.

So knowing that, you don't have to read my posts, you don't have to slander me and make up shit.
If you leave me alone it works out easier for both of us.

That's all
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
April620
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:09 AM
OK
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:11 AM

Damn I wanted to be first.

craazycuckoo
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:12 AM

But all that you mention is what makes this site and this room work.

It's the reality of it.  Most of these women, though they claim to have fullfilling lives, do not have anything more than Cafemom and the knocking down of members to live for.   They cook, they clean, the volunteer if it doesn't take up Cafemom bashing time, and they come here to troll for posts about abortions, little boys penises, men, and welfare.

I think some of your posts are pretty cool...even when you've called me out for being a jerk.

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:12 AM
2 moms liked this
This isn't a 504 or Johnny.Cash post.

No need to be first

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:14 AM
1 mom liked this
Why would you make a post with a title like that makes everyone feel the need to read it ("CM PSA") with the point being "no one has to read my posts!!!1!" That's so dumb.
AnonyMinnie
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:14 AM

Are you bi/les? I had no idea about that. 
Continue posting whatever you like, as long as they are semi - original I could care less what is posted here. 

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:15 AM
It does but I wish not to be slandered in the process.
Call me a bitch, a shit stirrer, etc. But don't call me something I'm not. That's it. And if I make someone so sick or uncomfortable, then don't read it because I guarantee I will continue.

Lol I remember that day. And you were being a bit bitchy, but we cleared that up. Lol

Quoting craazycuckoo:

But all that you mention is what makes this site and this room work.

It's the reality of it.  Most of these women, though they claim to have fullfilling lives, do not have anything more than Cafemom and the knocking down of members to live for.   They cook, they clean, the volunteer if it doesn't take up Cafemom bashing time, and they come here to troll for posts about abortions, little boys penises, men, and welfare.

I think some of your posts are pretty cool...even when you've called me out for being a jerk.

couture-mommy
by 8.21.1831 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:16 AM
But here you are.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why would you make a post with a title like that makes everyone feel the need to read it ("CM PSA") with the point being "no one has to read my posts!!!1!" That's so dumb.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:17 AM
1 mom liked this

You are right there with them drama wise, it is quite obvious that you feed off of it.  If you don't think that then you are in denial.

Quoting couture-mommy: This isn't a 504 or Johnny.Cash post. No need to be first
Quoting Anonymous 1:

morgiefae
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:17 AM

ok :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)