Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Story on how sm and I get along.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 4 Replies
When I found out exdh was getting married again I emailed sm and asked her out to dinner. The kids liked her so I knew she treated them well. We discussed several things. The first was I won't be jealous of her being with exdh. I hate the sob. She wanted to know my rules for the kids as exdh let's them watch what they want. We started texting and emailing. We go out to lunch once a month. One day she brought me a letter exdh got and asked my why I didn't say anything. It was from the court about cs. I didn't want to make trouble in their marriage and my DH and I were Ok money wise. He told her it would take a lot of the return so he wasn't going to file. She told him that if he loved his kids he would pay it. So they filled and I got my back cs. I still hate him. We got married because I got pregnant and he always resented me for it. We had kids in a hell of a marriage. We hate each other and will only talk if we have to. Dd's birthday is next week and we decided to have separate plans this year. They are taking her to Lego land we are going to Disney. It's good that we get along and can communicate that we are friends. I wish her and him happiness I hope he's a good man to her.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:21 AM
She is nuts to marry him. I am dating again and the guy I went out with last weekend ran down his ex wife and bragged about not paying child support. I got up and left.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:25 AM
They seem very happy. As I said we got married because I got pregnant. I don't think we ever loved each other. They dated for a while. I truly think that they are in love. We made a huge mistake. I wouldn't trade my kids for the world. I would do things differently if I could go back.

Quoting Anonymous 2: She is nuts to marry him. I am dating again and the guy I went out with last weekend ran down his ex wife and bragged about not paying child support. I got up and left.
TwoPennies
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:32 AM
My ds' SM and I get along very well. She married a deadbeat (3 kids, 3 moms, 0 child support payments), but aside from that she's a very lovely person. She loves my son and we don't speak about money, because I don't want her in the middle. She is also very sickly, and quite frankly, they don't have money to spare, so I fly ds up to see them 3-4 times a year. I consider her a friend, and am so happy my douchenozzle ex married a decent woman lol.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:37 AM

maybe she brings out the good in him. Its sad he needs that but it is what it is. It seems to benefit your daughter which is the main goal. good luck :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)