Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

this kid

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:34 AM
  • 10 Replies
I swear my kid is an oddball. She is a very loving 2 year old, so I spend my days getting multiple hugs/kisses and hearing her say "I love you so much" multiple times. But, for the love of god, quit trying to cuddle with me while I'm on the toilet. I love you, but I don't want to give you kisses while I'm trying to poop.

And there's my mommy vent for the day.
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:35 AM
Lol
mcginnisc
by *Claire-Bear* on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:36 AM

I get cat and puppy cuddles when I'm on the toilet...it never fails that one of them will find me and jump on my lap...Really?? 

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:38 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol my dog will lay his head on my lap and just stare at me. Weirdos, all of them.

Quoting mcginnisc:

I get cat and puppy cuddles when I'm on the toilet...it never fails that one of them will find me and jump on my lap...Really?? 

janedoe13
by boxerdog lover on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:42 AM

lol i have 4 dogs and going to the bathroom alone isn't happening in my house. my youngest son is 2 and he will barge in like he owns the bathroom while im doing my business. hang in there it gets better as thehy get older.

proud_mommy1212
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:47 AM
I have 3 cats and 2 dogs only one of my cats will jump on my lap will I'm on the toilet, but if I don't let him he'll meow like I'm killing him lol.
calcalmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:49 AM
DS is like that too :-P
zeenah
by Zarah on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:52 AM
My dd is going on 4 and still tries lol
lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol I swear my 6 year old only wants to talk during my potty breaks. I swear the child thinks my bathroom breaks are the perfect time to decipher all of the secrets of the universe

Quoting janedoe13:

lol i have 4 dogs and going to the bathroom alone isn't happening in my house. my youngest son is 2 and he will barge in like he owns the bathroom while im doing my business. hang in there it gets better as thehy get older.

lanes_mom0109
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Lol my 6 year old does it too. He will actually pull up the foot stool and get comfortable.

Quoting calcalmommy: DS is like that too :-P
Salut123
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:29 AM

Both my kids would spend the day on top of me. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)