Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I have made the decision to..

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:06 PM
  • 5 Replies

..go back to school. COLLEGE.

When most people were going to college, I was busy being a mom and working. So now 10 years and 3 kids later I am applying to college. I am scared and nervous. BUT most of all I am excited. I am excited to show my kids that you can do anything if you set your mind to do it. That it's never too late to follow your dreams.

My family is very excited about this choice as well.

Did you go to college? What did you get your degree in? What did you do before you had your child(ren) if you are a SAHM, If working mom what do you do?

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dsk886
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:21 PM

BUMP

.PinkSunshine.
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Same here a while back. GL!
dsk886
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2016 at 8:00 PM

:) GL! Completed my 1st year with almost all A's :)

Quoting .PinkSunshine.: Same here a while back. GL!

Broken Hearts(heart issues group): http://www.cafemom.com/group/116857 Click my name

hockeyfans30
by on Jul. 25, 2016 at 8:15 PM

That is awesome!!!  Congrats!!!  It's really never too late!  It took me 11 years to get my BA because I was a single mom most of that time, but I did it.  I got a BA in Psychology and I oversee 6 group homes for adults with developmental disabilites and mental illness and I LOVE it!!!  

dsk886
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2016 at 8:17 PM

Yay :) It takes a long time do spilt up all of your time between everything.

Quoting hockeyfans30:

That is awesome!!!  Congrats!!!  It's really never too late!  It took me 11 years to get my BA because I was a single mom most of that time, but I did it.  I got a BA in Psychology and I oversee 6 group homes for adults with developmental disabilites and mental illness and I LOVE it!!!  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)