Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Android Lollipop update?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
If you have downloaded it, have you noticed a font change on some sites? Like on this site, some of the fonts are a cursive font I've never seen before. It's weird.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:19 PM
I haven't seen a difference...hmmm.
morgiefae
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:21 PM

i havn't downloaded it because it causes a conflict with my streaming stuff (they are working on a fix). with my job I have to be able to stream tv when i'm working but not in the office or home so that I can see if a certain channel is working. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:21 PM
I haven't noticed font changes, but my battery dies twice as fast now. All I can figure is it takes more power to run, but damn it sucks!
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:22 PM
Yes
carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:23 PM

Random question, does everyone with an android get that update? I have the kitkat version on mine. I have a Samsung Galaxy Avant on Metro PCS.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:25 PM
I've noticed THIS. I now have to charge my phone during the day when before I just plugged it in at night.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I haven't noticed font changes, but my battery dies twice as fast now. All I can figure is it takes more power to run, but damn it sucks!
Cormorant
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:26 PM

yeah the font change is annoying

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:30 PM
No not every device or carrier has released it yet.

If your phone hasn't prompted you. You can check for an update. On my phone which is different (Galaxy 5) I go to settings, more, about this device, then software update.

Yours might have a similiar setup. The newest kitkat version is 4.4.4 So if you can't get lollipop you should have that.

Quoting carterscutie85:

Random question, does everyone with an android get that update? I have the kitkat version on mine. I have a Samsung Galaxy Avant on Metro PCS.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)