Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Can any woman relate to this period dilemma

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalaballet
by Wrapper on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:46 PM
Unrelated to the pics but I just ate 11 pieces of bacon and I just started. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this
Bacon is magic

Quoting lalaballet: Unrelated to the pics but I just ate 11 pieces of bacon and I just started. Lol.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:48 PM
Bacon sounds awesome!! My visitor is also in town :(
I know a lot for women crave sweets but I crave things like bacon! Bacon and juicy cheeseburgers. Mmmmmmm

Quoting lalaballet: Unrelated to the pics but I just ate 11 pieces of bacon and I just started. Lol.
angl_gurl1
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:50 PM

unrelated to the pics im due to start mine, and i have been in fridge lately more than usual. and right now i am so wanting some bacon altho i could really go for some garlic butter and sea salt popcorn and some cheese. off to raid the cabinet and fridge

lalaballet
by Wrapper on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:52 PM
I feel you. I *also* feel a bit sick off of thick cut bacon. But I regret NOTHING.

Lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: Bacon sounds awesome!! My visitor is also in town :(
I know a lot for women crave sweets but I crave things like bacon! Bacon and juicy cheeseburgers. Mmmmmmm

LovesBooks07
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:53 PM

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:56 PM
LOL I bet you do. It's pretty heavy on the tummy. I usually don't eat much meat and rarely eat red meat so I think my body craves the iron.
Did you leave for awhile? Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else? The person I'm thinking of was pregnant and made her own beauty products. Pretty and petite?

Quoting lalaballet: I feel you. I *also* feel a bit sick off of thick cut bacon. But I regret NOTHING.

Lol

lalaballet
by Wrapper on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:59 PM
I do make my own beauty stuff but haven't been pregnant in a few years. I did leave for a while though lol.

I have carb intolerance and it triggers bad pmdd too so I just stay away from them. Which is one reason bacon is my friend. I think I crave the salt.

Quoting Anonymous 2: LOL I bet you do. It's pretty heavy on the tummy. I usually don't eat much meat and rarely eat red meat so I think my body craves the iron.
Did you leave for awhile? Maybe I have you mixed up with someone else? The person I'm thinking of was pregnant and made her own beauty products. Pretty and petite?

Quoting lalaballet: I feel you. I *also* feel a bit sick off of thick cut bacon. But I regret NOTHING.

Lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:02 PM
One of her posts was bringing home a homeless man to feed. This was awhile back. I was just curious if it was you. Pmdd would be awful. Periods are bad enough. I have endo so I'm always in awful pain the first few days. Thank heavens they're usually short.

Quoting lalaballet: I do make my own beauty stuff but haven't been pregnant in a few years. I did leave for a while though lol.

I have carb intolerance and it triggers bad pmdd too so I just stay away from them. Which is one reason bacon is my friend. I think I crave the salt.

Quoting Anonymous 2: LOL I bet you do. It's pretty heavy on the tummy. I usually don't eat much meat and rarely eat red meat so I think my body craves the iron.

Lol

1northwestmom
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:02 PM

Mobile Photo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)