Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Maybe baby?!?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
If you had a planned pregnancy. How did you and your so come to the conclusion you wanted to start trying? My sister just asked me how she should approach the subject with her dh and I'm clueless. My children weren't planned but dh and I just weren't taking necessary precautions to prevent it.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 2:59 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:02 PM
With all of them one of us just told the other we were ready. My husband has always been easy to approach with anything so I have always been able to think out loud without upsetting him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:04 PM
We discussed our plans before we got married.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:05 PM
That's great that you both were in sync with that :)

Quoting Anonymous 2: With all of them one of us just told the other we were ready. My husband has always been easy to approach with anything so I have always been able to think out loud without upsetting him.
ame85
by Chemistry cat on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:05 PM
She needs to tell him she is ready for a baby.

Or just start dropping GIANT hints. Like cooing over tiny baby clothes or pointing out every single baby she sees.
Amy_M
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:05 PM

I just told him one day that i was ready for another baby, I gave him a few day sto think it over and he came in and threw my birth control in teh trash.....then we started trying.  It shouldn't be hard to talk with your partner, if she is finding it this hard to talk with him, then maybe having a baby isnt' a good idea

UlyssesWife
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:07 PM
Our son was a big surprise, so here's a bump :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:07 PM
They both do want children and they've been married for three years now. She's ready she just doesn't know how to approach the subject with him.

Quoting Anonymous 3: We discussed our plans before we got married.
Tay06
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:09 PM
My son was a surprise but my SO and I talk about trying in a few years for #2 all the time. I'm wary of doing so until we have everything figured out with the first. We are getting there though so who knows?
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 3:09 PM

Both of my boys were planned. We both felt comfortable financially and in our life that we wanted to start trying. With our second, we both just knew we wanted a second one. Took us 2 years both times.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)