Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you have a mom 'uniform?' Show us your signature outfit!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:39 PM
  • 32 Replies
1 mom liked this

We all have that go-to outfit that we love, is no-fuss, and just works as part of our day. It works so well, we're not ashamed to have 4 versions of the exact same yoga pants, skinny jeans, or cardigan. Inspired by a recent viral essay by an art director who decided to wear the same exact thing every day, we want to see what real women wear as their "uniform."

Please share photos of you in your signature outfit!

Photos should be clear (not blurry) and clearly depict your "uniform" to be considered. Please also include your first name, last initial, city/state and tell us about your outfit and why you love it! Thank you so much!

by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
suomynona_amam
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:40 PM
T-shirt or tank top and jeans.
I've been dressing this way since I was maybe thirteen or so. It's what I like.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:40 PM

my "uniform" is what I throw on when Im doing chores... but I wouldnt go in public in it. I wear running shorts and a running top with a sports bra underneath.   I usually put it on in the morning, get the kids off to school, clean and work out. But I dress if Im running errands.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:42 PM
I pretty much live in yoga pants or jeans and t-shirts.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:45 PM
1 mom liked this
Jeans, I only have one pair. And t-shirts and sweatshirts. I would NEVER post a picture of myself here. I'm not totally nuts.
kayceejane
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:20 PM
1 mom liked this

tripp pants, tshirts, barefoot and a bandana, usually. for the current weather that is.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:03 PM

Jeans and a black t-shirt.

I have 2 pairs of jeans and 6 black t-shirts.  I have a couple of other t-shirts, too, but they rarely make the rotation. Neither do my 2 skirts.  But at least I have those for the very rare non-jean occasions.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Jeans, t-shirt, tennis shoes, and hoodie when it's cool weather.  Jeans, t-shirt, and flip flops when it's not cool. 

Jammies when we have an at home day.

.PinkSunshine.
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:05 PM

No, I don't have one.

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:06 PM

Jeans, t-shirt, tank, or button down, Converse or Tom's, boots in winter. Alex and Ani bracelets and a pony tail or bun. Very no fuss around here.

Yoga pants and a t-shirt at home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:18 PM
Cutoffs/jeans, tank top, plaid shirt or t-shirt. Footwear is either flip flops or boots.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)