Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

kiss the baby Jesus!

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:42 PM
  • 9 Replies
Went to visit a friend and my DD (3) and her Ds (also 3) were playing with baby dolls. They have this virgin Mary & baby Jesus altar up on the dining room wall. My DD asked to play with the baby on the wall and the boy said "no play baby Jesus, kiss the baby Jesus." My DD looked confused. My friend then asked me if my DD knew about Him and I said yeah but we dont have altars, perhaps that's why she was confused.

Anyway I guess my question is, would your kid be confused by this?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MisteryMisery
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:46 PM
Bump
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:48 PM

I dunno, she would probably just kiss it.

Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:49 PM
Yes, she doesn't know who Jesus is.
MisteryMisery
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:50 PM
My DD does know who he is, she just doesn't understand the concept of having an altar which I later had to explain to her.

Quoting Toonkasmommy: Yes, she doesn't know who Jesus is.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:55 PM
My dd is in the question stage of her toddler years. She would've kept asking why and who's that. Lol

Quoting MisteryMisery: My DD does know who he is, she just doesn't understand the concept of having an altar which I later had to explain to her.

ChrissyReznor
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:56 PM
No they know all about God and Jesus
MisteryMisery
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Lol, mine is too but sometimes she gets distracted and leaves the conversation while I'm in mid sentence.

Quoting Toonkasmommy: My dd is in the question stage of her toddler years. She would've kept asking why and who's that. Lol

Quoting MisteryMisery: My DD does know who he is, she just doesn't understand the concept of having an altar which I later had to explain to her.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:58 PM

Yes !

Toonkasmommy
by Challenger 💗 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:59 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol got to love toddlers

Quoting MisteryMisery: Lol, mine is too but sometimes she gets distracted and leaves the conversation while I'm in mid sentence.

Quoting Toonkasmommy: My dd is in the question stage of her toddler years. She would've kept asking why and who's that. Lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)