Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Its Friday What fun things are you doing with kiddos this weekend?

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:56 PM
  • 22 Replies
We are going swimming and to the skate park. I think my son wants to go to the library so thats on the list too. Im not sure what else but that should cover Saturday.
What about you and your kid or kids?
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
almburr
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:58 PM
Nothing. We have been go go go the last few weeks. We had my moms funeral on Wednesday so we are all drained and just gonna veg out. I will do some laundry that's been put off all week.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 10, 2015 at 4:59 PM
DS and DH get home tonight after being gone all week. They'll need to rest up, so we don't have anything planned.
TariMeccico
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:00 PM
Going to see home and the bowling and pizza night.
Landon2012
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:00 PM

I don't know yet I am on vacation next week all week. Ds will be getting a hair cut tommorow and Friday and Saturday next week ds will be at grandma and grandpas for a two night sleep over yay I can't wait😀.

Rydersmommy616
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:01 PM
The movies sound fun. I havent been to a movie in forever

Quoting TariMeccico: Going to see home and the bowling and pizza night.
KennyPooPoo22
We have to go to DH's grandmas funeral tomorrow morning. No fun for us :(
MilkLover0203
I'm putting them to work packing.
Rydersmommy616
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Im sorry abt your mom
Relaxing sounds good for everyone

Quoting almburr: Nothing. We have been go go go the last few weeks. We had my moms funeral on Wednesday so we are all drained and just gonna veg out. I will do some laundry that's been put off all week.
SC_MomofTeens
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:02 PM
Nothing. They've all 5 left for the weekend. Tomorrow's my birthday so dh is taking me to dinner. Tomorrow and Sunday we're cleaning carpets. Mil and Fil will be here next Friday so I need to deep clean. They haven't met their great granddaughter yet so they'll be coming to meet Ellie! I'm very excited, I love my mil!
SuperPickle
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:02 PM

Taekwondo tonight....ODS and MDS do their volunteer job on Sat morning, then going to make cookies and take them over to my grandparents home, after that we really dont have a plan. There is supposed to be a storm moving in tonight so we will wait to make any choices until we know what the weather looks like.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)