Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When all 3 of your kids cry at the same time.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies
Omg I have the biggest headache ever. These kids will be the death of me lol how is everyone's day?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
astheworldspins
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:23 PM
Recovering from knee surgery, ywo kids throwing up and my dh is at work. I'm ready for the day to end.
terra221
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:23 PM
2 moms liked this
Throw yourself on the floor and cry with them.
calcalmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:25 PM
Feeling pretty good today, despite a bit of nausea and this huge belly :) Floors are clean!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:25 PM
No. One is a newborn, my other hit his head, and the oldest cried because she made the other hit his head on the dresser

Quoting terra221: Throw yourself on the floor and cry with them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:25 PM
How far along are you?

Quoting calcalmommy: Feeling pretty good today, despite a bit of nausea and this huge belly :) Floors are clean!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:26 PM
Ooo that is no fun

Quoting astheworldspins: Recovering from knee surgery, ywo kids throwing up and my dh is at work. I'm ready for the day to end.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:28 PM

im sooooo sorry.

the only time that happened to me I was on a plane alone.  they were fine that morning and fine getting on the plane and actually all took naps.... THEN they woke up with goopy eyes and pain in their ears.  all 3 had eye infections, one a head cold, and one an ear infection.  It was hell on earth... or in the air as it was.

calcalmommy
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:28 PM
27 & 3 days. I just feel so much larger this time!

Quoting Anonymous 1: How far along are you?

Quoting calcalmommy: Feeling pretty good today, despite a bit of nausea and this huge belly :) Floors are clean!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:29 PM
Oh man. Drives me nuts. The oldest has a whiny cry, and the middle one has a velocirapter cry. The newborn, I don't really mind all that much, she really isn't loud.
It's frustrating because the oldest is usually crying because she's in trouble, the middle one is usually crying because of the oldest or because she's tired/thirsty/hungry/needs diaper changed/all of the above, and the baby needs food or a diaper change.
I'm just scrambling trying to get everyone taken care of, thinking, find your happy place, find your happy place.
ArwenEvenstar
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:30 PM
I have a 4 year old and almost 2 year old twins...we have a lot of meltdowns...lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)