Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It seems I've ruffled some feathers, Mom Confessions.

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:37 PM
  • 157 Replies
I've received criticism and some messages in reaction to a comment I made on the first page of this post. I'm here to address that.

Being the first person to reply to that post, I only posted what my initial reaction was. "AMA" posts are generally boring and are made by the attention-starved (though any post made is intended to bring attention). Later in the post, was the real story told. While I'm admitting it appears tasteless with her situation exposed, I will not apologize for expression my initial reaction beforehand.

To the user in question: you handled your ordeal in the best way you thought possible and of you're proud and happy with your decisions and the life you lead, I'm happy for you, too.
To the users who criticized me: You are no different than myself. We all have differinf opinions that conflict each other, and you're as free to post them as I am to post mine. To sit here and tell me how horrible I am is coming down to the level in which you see me. Be thankful that I'm that understanding and judge you no differently.

Let's keep this party rockin'.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rubixcubes
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:40 PM
3 moms liked this
To make up for the lack of juiciness, I present juice.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:40 PM
8 moms liked this
I don't know what you're talking about but it appears you are taking the Internet way too seriously.
BlueSparrow
by Silver Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:40 PM
6 moms liked this

Nope still think it was in poor taste. 12 year olds do not typically have a baby with out a horrible story attached. You just wanted to be rude.

rubixcubes
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:40 PM
Perhaps I do. Many people here do.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't know what you're talking about but it appears you are taking the Internet way too seriously.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
rubixcubes
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM
You're entitled to that, dude.

Quoting BlueSparrow:

Nope still think it was in poor taste. 12 year olds do not typically have a baby with out a horrible story attached. You just wanted to be rude.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momwifewine
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:41 PM
I guess I missed something.
rubixcubes
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:42 PM
It wasn't really scandalous, but it's blown up my inbox and notifications.

Quoting Momwifewine: I guess I missed something.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:42 PM

Lol.  I saw your sn on the asshole list but didn't recongize it.  Now it makes sense.

twinmommy27
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:42 PM
1 mom liked this
That was pretty bad. I usually forget crappy comments but I still remember yours. Your correction wasn't much better.
rubixcubes
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:43 PM
I never said I was a nice kid.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Lol.  I saw your sn on the asshole list but didn't recongize it.  Now it makes sense.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)