Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why does everyone hate her kid?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 11 Replies
I have an ex friend. We stopped being friends because her kid is awful and she not only allows it but is the reason why. So ladies if your kid has no friends and you are losing friends because of your kid, here this may help you understand why, (if this pertains to you).

If your child is rude. If he's okay telling adults they are stupid, don't know anything, etc. If he tells the kids their mom and dad are dumb and stupid.

If the parent tells you your child is rude and you excuse the behavior by saying well I will talk to him he is 12 you know how kids are. Mmmmm-hmmm. Yeah ok. I'm sorry in MY house being 12 is not an excuse to act like a douchebag!

If your kid is staying free at my home 5 days a week for 3 hrs a night cause you work and you cannot afford a sitter and you expect me to feed him dinner and he's so picky no matter what I make he won't eat and you accuse me of starving him. Also asking me to make concessions, "well you could just stop buying groceries and get everyone in the house McDonalds he loves that!" Um.... That isn't food. That's fat and preservatives and crap in a bag. Btw, it's way more expensive to eat shit healthy and home cooking is cheaper. And you didn't pay me 1 red cent!!!! I'm not fucking buying McDonald's once let alone 5 nights a week!!!!!

Your kid is 12 and wears adult size XL. He's short for his age on top of that so you have to hem pants but the waist is right on so I'm not surprised he has to wear XL.

He throwns fits about everything and whines about having to go places, even though it's I thought we'd see if mom would let you go with us to the roller skating rink. Wah! I can't skate!!! Do you want to go to the amusement park with us next weekend? Wah I won't have spending money wah wah will you give me $60 if I go? Ok first I would be paying $55 for his damned ticket and pay for his food. But not now cause you aren't going!!!!! Etc.

I'm so glad this kid and his mom who sees nothing wrong with his behavior is out of our lives!!!!

Btw he has no friends because I forbid my son from ever hanging out with the little ass again!!!!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 5:58 PM
Bump
DisabledVet
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

What's really sad is when these kids become adults and no one likes them. They can become the shooter who kills others because no one bothered telling him the rules of life. Many of these folks dont' even bother seeking help becuase Mommy told them they were perfect just the way they were and it's everyone else who is the problem.

Shadesgirl
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Wow I don't blame you momma, what a little s***! Good for you for not putting up with or having it around your kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:04 PM

And I can certainly see that you are a shinning example for this kid as well as your o wn with the "language" you choose to use. Maybe you and your son are the "only" example this kid will ever see.  Maybe not because you sound like one of those women who are perfect and expect their own kids to be the same which is exactly the kind of people my dh, dd and I don't associate with--snobs!

702girly
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:05 PM

You put up with a lot more than I would have. I don't blame you for booting them out of your life.

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:05 PM
Wow. How sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:25 PM
You are not very intelligent. I definitely do not act perfect and my kids are not perfect, but one thing my children are is respectful. Nor do I ever curse around my kids.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

And I can certainly see that you are a shinning example for this kid as well as your o wn with the "language" you choose to use. Maybe you and your son are the "only" example this kid will ever see.  Maybe not because you sound like one of those women who are perfect and expect their own kids to be the same which is exactly the kind of people my dh, dd and I don't associate with--snobs!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree

Quoting vegaswife2011: Wow. How sad.
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:06 PM
They will both realize it one day.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I agree

Quoting vegaswife2011: Wow. How sad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 8:06 PM
It's not being snobby to expect normal behavior. Not tolerating disrespect is normal. You sound like a moron or someone raising an asshole, but can't recognize it.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)