Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Have A Memory Box For You and SO/DH?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies

I have a small plastic shoebox with a locking lid I keep little momentos in.

I have a flower from the first time DH ever gave me flowers, movie stub from our first movie, the 3D glasses from it, ticket from the first time we went to the zoo, tickets from the first time we all went with each of our kids, first valentine's day card and birthday card, a printout thing of the play we saw on our first v-day, and a receipt for the first xmas gift I ever got him. I also saved the wrapping paper from the first xmas gift he ever got me as he had the label personalized with a message for me.

Am I a sap or what? Lol.

Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
NellieKane
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:17 PM

I have a memory box that we both put things in to save.  We saved the cork from the champagne we drank on our wedding night, cards, love notes, and other odds and ends.  We are cheesy like that!

sweetpeasgirl12
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:19 PM
My dh bought a ball cap on our first date, I kept that and movie tickets to the first movie we ever seen together, and he has some cards I have gave/made him.
CampHarris
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:21 PM

Yes, I do.  And every year I make a book (this year I used Shutterfly, but previous years it was good ol' scissors and glue) of pictures, funny things we said, etc.  I'm a big sap too, lol. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)