Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

#mycrazyfamily

Posted by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:18 PM
  • 3 Replies
Anyone else see this on Facebook or YouTube? There's some pretty funny stuff on there, some of it I'm gonna do when my kids are older!

I can only think of a couple things right now but I'm sure I've got more hidden away.

We told DD when she was 1 or 2 hay bales are where cows sleep and to yell wake up cows or come out cows when we drive past a bunch of them. She's 4 now and I think she knows better now but still does it. We also sometimes roll down the windows and moo at the real cows.

We have a raffle at Christmas every year with my mom's family for a dancing Santa that has lingerie on under a red robe. You HAVE to take him if you win and you HAVE to display him in your home all year long until next Christmas. When I was a teenager we had him for like 5 years in a row, although I don't think it was the lingerie Santa back then.

What are your stories?
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Apr. 10, 2015 at 6:22 PM
1 mom liked this
My little sister used to yell "HI CORN! BYE CORN!" when we passed a cornfield on the way to my grandparents house. She started it when she was just a toddler, but to this day if we pass a cornfield, my siblings and I still yell a greeting to the corn.
mrs.miller89
by Bronze Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:15 PM
Bump!
32sMom
by Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this

I love my brother dearly, however let me tell you, that kid was dense when he was little. When we were moving my older sister into college (she was 18, I was 16, he was 11) he had it in his head that she wasn't ever coming back. So, while we were all gone and he was home by himself (different time back then) he tried to paint her room. 

With watercolor paint. 

Now, every year for his birthday our parents and my sister and I get him a set of watercolor paints. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)