Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I got offered sex in a strip club

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
That's it, that's my confession for the night.

We just moved to the Atlanta area. I have been to the strip club before moving here, twice. It wasn't bad, no touching the ladies and the strippers danced for their money.

We move here and I go once with my husband. There was no dancing and naked ladies just walking around. It seemed like a brothel. I told I didn't want him going back there or any strip club, that they had no place in our marriage. He didn't and that was the end of that.

Well, my sister came down Wednesday. She wanted to take her husband to a strip club here, I said no at first then said fine. We get there, this time the girls at least danced on stage but they way they fondled them while giving lap dances was crazy.

Anyway, I got a little drunk and let one of the strippers dance on me, just playing around. Afterwards I was talking to my husband and she comes and whispers in my ear how she wants to lick my pussy and suck my butthole. I said no and she said that she would do it for free. I said no again and told my husband that it was time to go.

I have a totally new outlook and opinion on strip clubs now.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:38 PM

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:40 PM
Eww gross......was she at least good looking?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:40 PM
There's a strip club around here that keeps getting shut down because they're doing more than dancing. It's gross.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:40 PM
Yep. I used to say, "oh, it's just a job, it's not offensive". I was wrong. I witnessed one girl proposition getting her light bill paid in exchange for a guy eating her out.

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:42 PM
2 moms liked this

The part where she offered to suck your butthole really cracked me up. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yep. I used to say, "oh, it's just a job, it's not offensive". I was wrong. I witnessed one girl proposition getting her light bill paid in exchange for a guy eating her out.
Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:42 PM

Strip clubs are different depending on the state.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:42 PM
I have no idea. She was dancing with my husband's friend, so I slapped her butt messing around. Next thing I know she was dancing on me. Normally I stop people from doing stuff like that, but I thought hey, why not have some from. Never again.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Eww gross......was she at least good looking?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:44 PM
Coming from somewhere smaller, then being thrown in the water. Man, somebody should have warned me. I was not expecting that at all.

Quoting littlesippycup:

The part where she offered to suck your butthole really cracked me up. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yep. I used to say, "oh, it's just a job, it's not offensive". I was wrong. I witnessed one girl proposition getting her light bill paid in exchange for a guy eating her out.

Quoting littlesippycup:

LOL

SaintJudes
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:46 PM

Promoting sex and turning men/women on is what they do for a living. I wonder if you really thought they don't just dance.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 10:46 PM
I know a few strippers and from what they told me is a lot of really bad places with not great girls who do drugs and crappy owners allow sex with anyone. Good strip clubs, like middle grade but not high end don't offer it but have good dancers and facilities and really high end clubs with great girls offer sex but it's pricey and they can and will denie anybody if they think you are gross. DH and I don't go so we really don't care what's out there.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)