Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

pregnant after tubal ligation,??? anyone.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
Okay so i had my tubes tied 16 months ago during my 3rd C-section, I had irregular periods for the first 6 months they cane every month just not predictable. Sometimes early sometimes late lasting from 3 days to 3 weeks. Then from july to February they were like clock work back to my pre pregnancy schedule every 30-31 days lasting 6 days. My last period was February 8th then last month i had cramps and later that day i had slightly pink CM sry tmi... i thought my period would be here any time so i put a panty liner on n went on with my day there wasn't any more pink CM and still no period..

So now my second period is late i took 3 pregnancy test 1st neg 2nd maybe a faint pos and 3rd neg...
before its said i already called my OB and have an apt thus coming Thursday...
I looked online and there are tons of stories of post tubal pregnancies witch seems crazy since its supposed to be 1/1000 .
I absolutely do not want another baby.
so my question is have you or do you know anyone who has had a baby after a tubal ligation?,?
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
chicklopez
by ItsFunnierInEnochian on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:16 PM

god i hope not

but my aunt had a tubal after her 4th. She had her 5th about 6 months ago. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:22 PM
Had a tubal after number two. Number three is 11, and number four is 10. Husband had a vasectomy after I got pregnant with number four.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:25 PM
How long after your tubal before u were pregnant?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Had a tubal after number two. Number three is 11, and number four is 10. Husband had a vasectomy after I got pregnant with number four.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:26 PM
My mom has delivered lots of post tubal babies in her 25 yr career. Probably two a year, on average. Most are moms in their 40s with grown kids.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:28 PM
1 mom liked this

well you may have a tube pregnancy..please if you feel cramping go to the ER immediately. My aunt had her tubes tied and period got messed up. My uncle found her collapsed. Her tube ruptured. Pregnany never crossed her mind. The pregnancy dated almost 10 weeks.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:30 PM
Four years. Then I got pregnant, miscarried, and got pregnant again twice in two years, and carried those to term... Husband crapped a squealing worm.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How long after your tubal before u were pregnant?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Had a tubal after number two. Number three is 11, and number four is 10. Husband had a vasectomy after I got pregnant with number four.
CampClan
by Platinum Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:34 PM
I know of someone who was a post tubal baby. His mom had 2 girls, got her tubes tied, & 20 years later "It's a boy!"
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 11, 2015 at 9:56 AM
Yea i can't imagine my husband taking it any better so much for "permanent birth control "

Quoting Anonymous 2: Four years. Then I got pregnant, miscarried, and got pregnant again twice in two years, and carried those to term... Husband crapped a squealing worm.

Quoting Anonymous 1: How long after your tubal before u were pregnant?

Bluerose1482
by Ruby Member on Apr. 11, 2015 at 9:58 AM

You should definately get checked to make sure it isn't a tubal pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Apr. 11, 2015 at 9:59 AM
My friend got pregnant after getting her tubes tied but lost the baby.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)