Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm lying to him so he will agree to divorce

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 38 Replies
My husband and I have had a rocky relationship from the get go. We really shouldn't have even gotten married. Anyways. I have been asking him for a divorce for awhile but he always says no and will then tell my mom, yes he calls my mother, and then she gives me this big long lecture about why I can't and shouldn't. So I am telling him I cheated on him. Ridiculous and immature as it is I'm desperate.
Posted by Anonymous on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
jamamama00
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:49 PM
Bad trolling:/ try again
smorgan865
by Emerald Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:50 PM
3 moms liked this
If you want a divorce be a big girl and file. He can't stop you from filing, neither can your mother.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:51 PM
I wish I was trolling lol. We've had a bad relationship and we were separated a year and a half ago after he got caught sending and receiving nudes. I was in the process of seeing someone else but gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him another chance

Quoting jamamama00: Bad trolling:/ try again
suomynona_amam
by on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:51 PM
Why not just file for yourself?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:52 PM
He won't go through with it. He insists he loves me and wants to be with me. I think I'm just a convenience

Quoting smorgan865: If you want a divorce be a big girl and file. He can't stop you from filing, neither can your mother.
quickbooksworm
by Ruby Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:53 PM
Don't do that. He will try to use it against you. Just file the papers yourself and have him served.
momma2mms
by Kristin on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Why lie? Just say I'm divorcing you. He can't stop you and your mom will get over it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:54 PM
It'd be a complete nightmare if he wasn't on board with it. If he filed my parents would have my back and support me. If not they'll just tell me how I expect too much and he's a good man and blah blah blah

Quoting suomynona_amam: Why not just file for yourself?
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:54 PM
He doesn't have to agree. Just file.

Quoting Anonymous 1: He won't go through with it. He insists he loves me and wants to be with me. I think I'm just a convenience

Quoting smorgan865: If you want a divorce be a big girl and file. He can't stop you from filing, neither can your mother.
glitterdarts201
by Gold Member on Apr. 10, 2015 at 11:55 PM
NO, DO NOT DO THAT. Adultery keeps you from getting alimony, and since you confessed and such
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)