Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever ....

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:44 AM
  • 11 Replies
Had a really embarrassing moment that still makes you cringe just thinking about it ? I just thought back to when I was in high school and I thought one of my friends said something to me and I made a silly sound in response and then it turned out that it was my crush who had said it and he just looked at me like i was crazy and said "umm... do I know you ?) . This was a long time ago and it still makes me cringe with a bit of nausea. Lol
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngelSinger
by Angel on May. 5, 2015 at 1:15 AM
I was pregnant with my first, and about three months along and not yet showing. I was shopping for a gift for my cousin's baby shower when I suddenly, and violently, got sick. I threw up all over the aisle.

I was mortified and quickly rushed out, only to have security stop me. I was absolutely horrified, convinced they were going to berate me for making a mess.

Turns out, I was leaving so fast, they thought I had shoplifted something! They checked my bags and let me go on my way. I still cringe when I think about it.
cntrdmom
by Sapphire Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:17 AM
I have a couple but I usually try not to think of it. Those memories creep in randomly and suddenly. Everyone has such moments though right?
AvantGardener
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I was talking to my boss once and nervously rubbing the edge of the table while he explained something to me. He must have talked to me for 10 minutes before he said "will you kindly stop molesting my hand". I still cringe. I thought it was the corner of the table, but it was his knuckles. I had been rubbing his hadn the WHOLE time.

MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:20 AM
I was totally trashed at a party I had at my house, and someone invited some weird scrunchie wearing lady, that my dog hiked his leg on. Anyway, while I'm drinking jäger out of a Pyrex measuring cup, this lady comes up and is whispering to me about needing a plastic bag, and she keeps showing me her closed hand. I kept telling her I'd take it, I know where the trash is, this is my house. She kept on, and I kept telling her I'd take it. Finally she blurted out that it was her bloody underwear. Apparently she'd taken it off, and cleaned it in my fucking sink, and I'm totally weird about that shit so I had a meltdown. I might not have been very tactful but she wasn't the friendliest woman, and she washed her bloody underwear IN MY SINK.
MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:21 AM
1 mom liked this
LOLOLOL!

Quoting AvantGardener:

I was talking to my boss once and nervously rubbing the edge of the table while he explained something to me. He must have talked to me for 10 minutes before he said "will you kindly stop molesting my hand". I still cringe. I thought it was the corner of the table, but it was his knuckles. I had been rubbing his hadn the WHOLE time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 1:50 AM
Talk about awkward.

Quoting AvantGardener:

LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:00 AM
Lol oh my god.

Quoting AvantGardener:

LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM
Oh yuck.

Quoting MilkLover0203: I was totally trashed at a party I had at my house, and someone invited some weird scrunchie wearing lady, that my dog hiked his leg on. Anyway, while I'm drinking jäger out of a Pyrex measuring cup, this lady comes up and is whispering to me about needing a plastic bag, and she keeps showing me her closed hand. I kept telling her I'd take it, I know where the trash is, this is my house. She kept on, and I kept telling her I'd take it. Finally she blurted out that it was her bloody underwear. Apparently she'd taken it off, and cleaned it in my fucking sink, and I'm totally weird about that shit so I had a meltdown. I might not have been very tactful but she wasn't the friendliest woman, and she washed her bloody underwear IN MY SINK.
LittleBear10-5
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 2:01 AM
Haha. Oh that sucks.

Quoting AngelSinger: I was pregnant with my first, and about three months along and not yet showing. I was shopping for a gift for my cousin's baby shower when I suddenly, and violently, got sick. I threw up all over the aisle.

I was mortified and quickly rushed out, only to have security stop me. I was absolutely horrified, convinced they were going to berate me for making a mess.

Turns out, I was leaving so fast, they thought I had shoplifted something! They checked my bags and let me go on my way. I still cringe when I think about it.
bowribbonmama
by on May. 5, 2015 at 2:04 AM
You win.

Quoting AvantGardener:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)