• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

No, I really don't care!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I never could tolerate my ex bf's mother while we were dating. She's a very vulgar, nasty, self-righteous witch.

Our relationship was already on the rocks when I found out I was pregnant. It was in the ER, my bf was with me, otherwise, I would have never told him, because I knew from the start I was going to abort. He flipped out and attacked me in an attempt to force me to carry to term. He's currently in jail. His mother has now taken up the crusade. She's tried several times to bully me into continuing the pregnancy, because she so much wants to be a grandmother. She wants me to drop charges against my ex. I told her if she shows up again, the next person I'm calling the cops on will be her. So she threatened to call CPS on me. I'm not really sure why. Her final comment was, didn't I care that I was hurting her and messing up her son's life. Nope, I really don't care about her, and her son messed up his own life.
Posted by Anonymous on May. 5, 2015 at 12:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zdtmok
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:46 AM
2 moms liked this
I don't blame you in the least!! I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all this. Maybe she should worry more about her child and his actions than about you and your uterus.
MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:46 AM
She's gonna call CPS for what?
redo
by Gold Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:47 AM
Wow. Doesn't she get that she is just further cementing your decision? Yikes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 12:49 AM
I have no idea, she's just going to call them to take my kids. She didn't elaborate what her 'reason' was.

Quoting MilkLover0203: She's gonna call CPS for what?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 12:49 AM
Yeah, she's doing that too! If was just talking, I could at least try and take her seriously, but this idiocy, I just can't.

Quoting redo: Wow. Doesn't she get that she is just further cementing your decision? Yikes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 12:50 AM
I think part of the problem is, she cares too much about what he does. He's never really learned how to deal without having mommy around.

Quoting zdtmok: I don't blame you in the least!! I'm so sorry you've had to deal with all this. Maybe she should worry more about her child and his actions than about you and your uterus.
MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:50 AM
How funny. Just avoid that nightmare.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have no idea, she's just going to call them to take my kids. She didn't elaborate what her 'reason' was.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 12:52 AM
It is funny, in a sad, shake my head kind of way.

I plan to.

Quoting MilkLover0203: How funny. Just avoid that nightmare.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I have no idea, she's just going to call them to take my kids. She didn't elaborate what her 'reason' was.

Sleepymom114
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:05 AM

Have the abortion tell them it was a miscarriage due to stress. Technically not really a lie, a miscarriage is called a spontaneous abortion and your doing it so they don't cause you future stress. If you do it early enough they can give you a pill to abort. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on May. 5, 2015 at 1:06 AM
They know I'm going to abort, so there wouldn't be a point in lying. It doesn't matter though, I don't plan to have to deal with either of them ever again.

Quoting Sleepymom114:

Have the abortion tell them it was a miscarriage due to stress. Technically not really a lie, a miscarriage is called a spontaneous abortion and your doing it so they don't cause you future stress. If you do it early enough they can give you a pill to abort. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)