Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Penis is not a bad word *update*

Posted by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:54 AM
  • 49 Replies
A friend of mine runs a bar and made a fb status about how in his bar they love to talk about penis. No it's not a gay bar. I commented on it with something along the lines of penis is fun lol. And one of his fb friends messaged me flipping out about how I was cussing and being inappropriate and how I'm 2. She reported me saying I was under the age of 9. -.- So fb locked my account, I had to send in a photocopy of my drivers license and if that's sufficient enough I will have access to my account In 2 weeks minimum. Here's the shitty part. I had a house fire a year ago and lost all of my hard copies of my kids pictures. Only the first 2 years of my son's life and first year of my daughters. I always put them on fb as a way for friends and family to see. I also had that back up. I never got around to saving the pictures onto my computer. So literally right now my kids first memories are resting in the hands of whether or not fb deems my license sufficient enough to prove I'm actually 24 and not a 2 yr old. I'm so pissed. All because some idiot didn't like the fact I used the word penis. -.-

UPDATE- I got my account back but not without several messages bitching. They completely removed my account until they finished investigating my age. But after I got my account back I started looking into all the photo back up stuff you ladies suggested and I started backing up photos. Thank you for the list it was a huge help.
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
zdtmok
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this
She sounds like an idiot, who I would block. Also, I would upload your pictures to a cloud of some kind, just as an extra storage, or print them out.
PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:57 AM
That was the plan just never got around to it. But if fb deems me 24 like I am then yes that will be one of the first things I do.

Quoting zdtmok: She sounds like an idiot, who I would block. Also, I would upload your pictures to a cloud of some kind, just as an extra storage, or print them out.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on May. 5, 2015 at 12:58 AM
Dropbox is pretty good cloud storage. I also use box but I don't like it as much. I prefer Dropbox.
MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 12:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm laughing so fucking hard right now.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on May. 5, 2015 at 12:58 AM
So make a fake account, and report her account for what she reported yours for. Lol. That's what I would do. Reallllly hope you can get your account back.
PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:58 AM
She blocked me when I told her contact me again and I will call the police.

Quoting zdtmok: She sounds like an idiot, who I would block. Also, I would upload your pictures to a cloud of some kind, just as an extra storage, or print them out.
PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:59 AM
It's really not funny. I don't want to lose those pictures. :(

Quoting MilkLover0203: I'm laughing so fucking hard right now.
PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 12:59 AM
That's the one connected through yahoo right?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Dropbox is pretty good cloud storage. I also use box but I don't like it as much. I prefer Dropbox.
MilkLover0203
by on May. 5, 2015 at 1:00 AM
This is just another example of why Facebook is the devil.

Quoting PerfectRelapse: It's really not funny. I don't want to lose those pictures. :(

Quoting MilkLover0203: I'm laughing so fucking hard right now.
PerfectRelapse
by Silver Member on May. 5, 2015 at 1:00 AM
Me too. Does suck a lot. :( but I will be backing up photos of I get my account back. Dh said for me to do the same thing lol.

Quoting Anonymous 2: So make a fake account, and report her account for what she reported yours for. Lol. That's what I would do. Reallllly hope you can get your account back.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)